要怎麼幫小朋友(3-5年級)複習always usually often sometimes
- EvaLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
always 總是 100%
usually 通常 80%
often 時常 60%
sometimes 有時 40%
never 從不 0%
1. I always go to school by bus. 我總是搭公車上學。(10天裡有10天都是)
2. You usually go to school by train. 你通常搭火車上學。(10天裡約占8天)
3. He often goes to school by bike. 他時常騎單車上學。(10天裡約占6天)
4. Eva sometimes goes to school by scooter. 伊娃有時乘機車上學。(10天裡約占4天)
5. My brother never goes to school by plane. 我哥從不搭飛機上學。 (完全沒有)
(變化主詞做練習，可變化動詞片語改成 go to work 去上班)
1. Do you always go to school by bus?
2. Do I usually go to school by train?
3. Does he often go to school by bike?
4. Does Eva sometimes go to school by scooter?
5. Does your brother never go to school by plane?
1. Yes, I always do.
2. Yes, you usually do.
3. Yes, he often does.
4. Yes, she sometimes does.
5. No, he never does.
1. How often do you go to school by bus?
2. How often do I go to school by train?
3. How often does he go to school by bike?
4. How often does Eva go to school by scooter?
5. How often does your brother go to school by plane?
(How often 助動詞 主詞 原形動詞 ... ? 多久一次? / 多常? )
2008-05-29 10:15:55 補充：
Do you ever go to work by car?
Yes, I always do. I always go to work by car.
Does your mom ever go to work by MRT?
No, she never does. She never goes to work by MRT.Source(s): I'm a teacher.
- PogoLv 61 decade ago
I always take a shower before I go to bed; (永不改變)
I usually take bus 15 to school; sometimes my dad will give me a ride there; (90%時間 take bus, 10% 爸爸載)
I often call my grandmother on Sundays. (電話打得很勤, 但不是個固定要做的事)
I sometimes go see my grandmother on the weekends. (偶爾)
I never go to the moviews on my own. (從不, 永遠不會發生)
2008-05-29 04:39:22 補充：