Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

*電影*鴻運當頭理的台詞翻譯

我看到電影的中文意思是這樣

最好的方法就是

找一個愛你的人

她愛妳純粹是因為你這個人

心情好

心情壞

醜不拉機

美若天仙

英俊瀟灑

不管你是怎樣

那個你找對的人

始終會在你的屁股上看到陽光

那便是你值得去黏一輩子的人

................................................................................

The best you can do find the person....

我聽不太清楚

但是我想要那段台詞

請有看過電影的人幫我翻譯

我要英文台詞:)

謝謝~

最好是跟那位爸爸口中說的一樣喔

Rating
    Best Answer

那段對話的全文是:

Juno MacGuff: I'm losing my faith in humanity.

Mac MacGuff: Think you can narrow it down for me?

Juno MacGuff: I guess I wonder sometimes if people ever stay together for good.

Mac MacGuff: You mean like couples?

Juno MacGuff: Yeah, like people in love.

Mac MacGuff: Are you having boy troubles? I gotta be honest; I don't much approve of dating in your condition, 'cause well... that's kind of messed up.

Juno MacGuff: Dad, no!

Mac MacGuff: Well, it's kind of skanky. Isn't that what you girls call it? Skanky? Skeevy?

Juno MacGuff: Please stop now.

Mac MacGuff: [persisting] Tore up from the floor up?

Juno MacGuff: Dad, it's not about that. I just need to know if it's possible for two people to stay happy together forever, or at least for a few years.

Mac MacGuff: It's not easy, that's for sure. Now, I may not have the best track record in the world, but I have been with your stepmother for 10 years now and I'm proud to say that we're very happy.

[Juno nods]

Mac MacGuff: In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.

Juno MacGuff: I sort of already have.

Mac MacGuff: Well, of course! You're old D-A-D! You know I'll always be there to love and support you no matter what kind of pickle you're in... Obviously

[nods to her belly]

Juno MacGuff: I need to go out somewhere just for a little while. I don't have any homework and I swear I'll be back by ten.

Mac MacGuff: You were talking about me right?

紅色字體即是你要的原文,中文翻譯大概是:

「就我看來,妳所能做的就是找一個能夠愛上真實的妳的人,好心情、壞心情、醜、漂亮、英俊,無論什麼在妳身上的特質,這個愛妳的人甚至會認為陽光都能從妳屁股發出,這樣的人才適合妳一生與她廝守。」