mina asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

我要做英文簡報~可以幫我把這些字翻成英文嗎??

主要菜單上是有關於米漢堡

他們有四種最流行的口味,主要是Mos burger, seafood rice burger, yakiniku rice burger and mos fish burger.

除此之外,他們也有一些小點心。例如:green salad, appie pie, mos yogurt, ice cream, pudding.

享受完這些美食後,來杯解渴的飲料吧。

摩斯漢堡裡有販賣可樂,牛奶,蜜桃茶,咖啡,果汁

希望大家會喜歡我的介紹。

我的報告到此結束,謝謝大家。

4 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

主要菜單上是有關於米漢堡

= The main menu is about Rice burgers.

他們有四種最流行的口味,主要是Mos burger, seafood rice burger, yakiniku rice burger and mos fish burger.

= They have four most popular burgers: Mos burger, seafood rice burger, yakiniku rice burger, and Mos fish burger.

除此之外,他們也有一些小點心。例如:green salad, appie pie, mos yogurt, ice cream, pudding.

= In addition, they also sell sides and desserts, such as green salad, apple pie, Mos yogurt, ice cream, and pudding.

享受完這些美食後,來杯解渴的飲料吧。

摩斯漢堡裡有販賣可樂,牛奶,蜜桃茶,咖啡,果汁

= After enjoying the delicious food, have some refreshing drinks. Mos Burger sells cola, milk, peach tea, coffee, and juice.

希望大家會喜歡我的介紹。

= I hope you like my presentation.

我的報告到此結束,謝謝大家。

= It is the end of my presentation. Thank you.

2008-06-03 09:42:12 補充:

謝謝! 又多學會了一句英文的表達方式.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

chaifangt 翻得非常好

一點小意見給您參考

我的報告到此結束,謝謝大家。

這句話應該翻成 This concludes my presentation.

而非 It is the end of my presentation.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The main menu is on the meter Hamburg

They have four most popular tastes, mainly Mos burger, seafood rice burger, yakiniku rice burger and mos fish burger.

In addition, they also have some small snacks. For example: green salad, appie pie, mos yogurt, ice cream, pudding.

End to enjoy these food, the Cup to quench their thirst to drink it.

Moss trafficking in Hamburg, there are Coke, milk, peach tea, coffee, fruit juice

I hope that people will like the introduction.

This concludes my report, thank you all.

Source(s): Google翻譯
  • 1 decade ago

On the main menu is concerning the rice hamburger they have the most popular taste lordses if (Mos burger, seafood rice burger, yakiniku rice burger and mos fish burger.)

In addition they also have some biscuits.For example:(green salad, appie pie, mos yogurt, ice cream, pudding.)

After enjoying these delicacies through, come to a cup of beverage that quench thirst.

Rub this Hamburg Inside have to sell Coke , milk, honey peach tea,

coffee, fruit juice

Hope everyone will like my introduction. I report to this to end, thanking everyone.

試看看唄!!!!

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.