POLL: How do you keep ugly people from moving in next door to you?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have signs up that says UGLIES WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT! Why on god's green earth would an ugly even try to move next to a beautiful person? something must be provoking them

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Every time ugly people come to see the house, make it your business to tell them terrible things about the house and all the bad things wrong with it. Such as on rainy days, the yard floods because it is built over an underground water source. All the yards drain into that yard. Tell them a homeless man was found dead in their front yard 2 years ago. Just fun things...Their imagination will do the rest.

• 1 decade ago

Hang ugly people from the trees in their front yard with them wearing T-shirts that simply say no ugly people!

• 1 decade ago

They get one look at me all dressed up looking fly and that would intimidate them into moving. Who wants to live next to someone that looks fabulous straight out of bed in the morning getting their paper in a nice dress, heels and hair layed out?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Too easy.

1. stack of used tires on the front lawn

2. refridgerator on the front porch...next to the couch

3. obnoxious barking dogs chained to the tree out back

4. come and go drug trafficking

5. screaming, pouty children (5 or more)

6. this is the most important. *RESTRAINING ORDER*

Source(s): Have a great day sweetie ;)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dont!

I AM that ugly person........and I'll be moving in to a house near you very soon.

All of you.....I'm buying lots of houses all around the world in an attempt to get recognition for us ugly dudes. ;o)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I just move the door.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Salt the earth. Make sure nothing can survive next door....especially ugly children- because they need extra fruits and vegetables to maintain their ugliness.

• Jess
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Start a picket line with signs that read "No uggos allowed".

• 1 decade ago

Well, it'll make you look better for starters and you have someone to look down upon. I would simply nuke em though, its better for everyone involved.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.