Is my toe infected or is it just an ingrown toenail?

On my left foot I have redness on my big toe on the left side..I was wondering if it was infected.It was also pusing the other day and bleeding...And it hurts like h*** if I put pressure on it....Should I go see a foot doctor???

Mine is the exact same at the moment i dont think it is a ingrown toe nail i believe it is infected. But go see a doctor

my big toe is ingrown. I did a bit of painful as hell surgery which relieved it tons and a few daays later the pain came back my dog sniffs around like all dogs do and he keep licking my sweet smelly pusy infected toe which I disaprove of and find GAY! IT SMELLS like the devils nut sack but i keep digging at it and its most painful i have ever experienced while soaking it in epsom salt and very hot water. wish me luck cause I dont have insurance nor Obummer care to pay for a procedure by the Dr. to cut off my toe. OHHH the intoxicating SMELL of infection and pus!!!

Sounds like it, i know it hurts but its a good idea to see if you can clearly lift the nail at either side, only just i dont meen rip it off, that will give you a better indication as to weather or not its in grown, but yep see a doc or foot doc because it sounds ingrown, ouch

well it sounds like an ingrown toenail becaue mine did the same thing. dont panic ur toe will not fall off but ask your doctor about it and he can give you more helpful tips. hope this helped.

Source(s): me!

you should go to the doctor. hey may have to lance it and squeeze the pus out. you may need an antibiotic.