Androgynous perfume/bra help?

I know this question sounds really random, but my style is extremely androgynous and I want a fragrance to go with my look. Any suggestions for gender neutral perfumes?

Also, I am really skinny and am not very curvy except for my boobs. I want t shirts to fall straight down my chest, not cling to and stick out from my boobs. Any ideas how to help flatten them without binding? I just want them to be less noticeable...

Thanks!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm pretty androgynous, too. For bras, I wear sports bras most of the time. They're comfy & not too girly & the right ones will give you great support. For perfume, I wear unisex scents & even a few men's colognes. There are some great colognes out there that don't smell too manly, but rather some are sweet & some are fresh. They just smell great without saying "I'm wearing something made for a dude."

Try Bvlgari Black, Thierry Mugler Cologne (clear bottle w/ green liquid), Clinique Happy for men, Lolita Lempicka au masculin, Kenneth Cole Reaction for men, & L'eau D'Issey for men. Also, the previous poster suggested CK1...I'd suggest that, too, & also CK be.

• 1 decade ago

try an Oil like Egyptain Musk, blue Nile or the Old standby CK1

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.