who else is mad that...?

paramore isnt coming to a city near you for the final riot tour 08?

nor cal-no shows here. although there's 2 in so cal =[

Favorite Answer

i already saw them at warped tour. i heard they broke up a couple of weeks or about a month ago, might just be a rumor. But don't sweat it dude. I saw them live, they're nothing special. They were ok, the lead singer was really the only impressive part but the only good part about her is her amazing vocals. Their stage appeal sucks, and they're costumes make them look like the bright and shinies from bubble boy. Yea, i'm not going to lie it probably does suck. I really want to see flyleaf live but everytime i get the chance something always happens. my boss tells me they suck live but i love their music so much that i just need to see them for myself. i'm assuming my opinion of what they sound like live won't make you stop wanting to see them live, just like when my boss tells me flyleaf sucks live, but i wouldn't sweat it dude. You'll get another chance to see them (or at least hayley) live again. hope this helps man

Your mad?. I live in a 3rd world country the best artists that come here are maroon 5, the click 5, and Incubus. I only bought tickets for to incubus cause maroon 5 and the click 5 suck. Plzz Paramore or any punk rock band if your can read this come to the Philippines we love you here!!!.

they are coming to a city near me in august

Paramore already came to my city. I didn't see them though, because I am not really into them.

they're coming near me, but i'm not going. i've seen them 3x before (2x at warped), and they're pretty good live, but honestly it does get old. their shows seem to consist of 14 year old girls screaming "I LOVE YOU HAYLEY!!" and creepy old men screaming "HAYLEY WILL YOU HAVE MY BABIES." no, seriously.

• i know their on Warped tour again.

maybe you could go then.

• Victor

Boo hoo

xD Could you please be a bit more upset about such a ridiculous thing?

Haha paramore.