Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

is it ik for a boy to...............?

cry for the girl he loves. me and my gf broke up and now i cry for her once in a while. i dint do this before but i guesse the other girls where more like sex buddies than girl friends. is it ok for me to cry for this girl. now my guy friends make fun of me

its more like a silent cry to myself than a criying out loud

Favorite Answer

of course its ok!

plus.. i think that crying sometimes helps you feel better.. instead of just keeping all of your emotions inside.

If you really loved/love the girl.. then it's finee.

Aw, sweetie, don't listen to your guy friends. Obviously you cared for this girl ALOT and it's fine to cry over her! It just shows you're a very emotional person and, guess what? There are plenty of girls out there who LOVE guys who show their emotions, so don't listen to your guy friends, okay?

Ofcourse its normal. You missed the times you shared.... I guess she broke up with you? So this was your first love... thats always the toughest to get over. But every relationship after that your heart gets more guarded and its easier to cope.

well tell ur guy friends to get a life, because i think its completely normal for a guy to do that. If a girl can cry over losing her bf then a guy can too.

Source(s): living my brothers

It's fine. It's better releasing all the bottled up feelings than to be an egoistical guy who thinks that showing emotions are gay. I mean, men are people too, so I find that it is no problem. Tell your "friends" to screw off and maybe grow up.

Yes. Dont listen to ^

ANYONE would cry over someone they really cared about, they just wouldnt do it in front of others necessarily. My boyfriend whos supposed to be all tough and manly did it in front of his friends when we thought we were going to break up. Every guy does it, they just lie about it

I think its great that you cried over her. It means you actually liked her and you werent playing her. And I am really sorry for you, and I hope you get better. Seriously dont worry what other ppl think of you, because you are a real person! Plus i have lots of guy friends who cried when they broke up with their girlfriends. =]

that is cute.

that should be a sign to you.

that's how it should be. if you like a girl more than expected than don't give up on her just yet. fight for her. apparently to you she's worth it.

it's normal and guys will be guys.

some guys cry and some others just don't tell.

its part of nature.

Most girls don't like guys who cry

Yeah, its ok man..don't worry about it. If you had feelings for the girl it's ok to cry..Just ignore your "friends"..