My boyfriend is too obsessed with X-box live and i want more attention from him?

Okay, me and my bf have been together for a while and now he has X-box Live, and i know that its addicting, but he lives a few hours away from me. Whenever i call him hes playing his stupid game. I just want some love and attention from him. He talks to his friends on X-box more than me. It just makes me feel like... show more Okay, me and my bf have been together for a while and now he has X-box Live, and i know that its addicting, but he lives a few hours away from me. Whenever i call him hes playing his stupid game. I just want some love and attention from him. He talks to his friends on X-box more than me. It just makes me feel like im not important anymore. Sometimes he talks to me without it, but most of the time hes on his game and pretty much ignores me. I need help. Any advice?

Keep in mind, he lives a few hours away so i cant go over there and be with him, and i dont have xbox live, and i know that i love him, and i know he loves me, its just i want more attention.