Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Summer Question???!??!?!?!?

OK WELL EVERYONE HAS SOMTHING, A WAY TO SPEND THE SUMMER I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS...WAT R U DOING AND PLEASE GIVE DEITALES.

Favorite Answer

Well, I personally am going to New York for the summer or go on a cruise. When those are over, i plan on staying hom going to my community pool, working on my beach body at the gym, Going to the beach, the movies, catching up on my favorite t.v. shows that i missed, chilling with the friends, learning how to cook ( hope i dont burn down the place), babysitting ( the summer's always a good time to earn extra $$$$) , Shopping of course, and trying to get to the highest level on yahoo answers!! Enjoy your summer and much love.<3

I got a job at a summer camp. and it's a very hard camp to get in too, so i'm SUPER pumped!! I'm not going to be a city girl anymore because I'll be living in the woods for three months! YEAHHHH!

okay, this summer i am doing a lot of things.

i am going to amusement parks, water parks, swimming, shopping, hanging at malls, movies, beach, camp counselor, going to PA every weekend to our camper(they have like fishing, swimming, camp fires).

The shore..work..dating..Lol.

im free this summer if you want to go swimming and tan at the nude beach together?

• sofie

im not doing anything.......my bf is just going to go out with his friends but is not taking me along :(