Does this guy wanna scr*w my girlfriend? Please answer!?

I am suspicious of someone my girlfriend knows. Apparently he's always paying her compliments about her mind and telling her shes ace. He's never said shes pretty etc but take my word for it, she is. He keeps doing things for her to help her and she talks about him often. She had a minor medical thing done... show more I am suspicious of someone my girlfriend knows. Apparently he's always paying her compliments about her mind and telling her shes ace. He's never said shes pretty etc but take my word for it, she is. He keeps doing things for her to help her and she talks about him often. She had a minor medical thing done at the hospital and she told me he had rung her later on to ask if she was ok. In an argument she told me he had also said she could do loads better than me. Sounds like they are having some very cosy chats. She knows him in a professional way and spends way longer than necessary with him and they talk about things that are more about them than work. Do you think he fancies her or am I being paranoid?
29 answers 29