Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

kav c asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

where can i dowload or get lenny henrys 1991 film alive and kicking?

I saw a tv film with lenny henry and robbie coltrane in 1991 and have been unable to get it since. The film is alive and kicking based on a true story of a brummie heroin addict called smudger.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Surprisingly enough, I remember that -being a Coltrane fan myself- as part of the "Screen One" anthology series.

Unfortunately, the production company behind that TV movie (Crucial Films) closed down in 1999 - their website is listed as suspended for billing reasons... So very little chance to see a DVD. There doesn't seem to be any plan for a "Screen One" DVD set either.

The only chance to see it again would be to write the BBC, and ask them if it will ever air again, or if there is any way to buy a copy from them.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ax42G

Hes going to have a lot more room in his travel lodge bed.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.