Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How can i achieve bright red hair like hayley williams at the grammy awards ?

Hi i have recently dyed my hair a very dark brown and nothing is really lifiting the colour, i have been using various hair dyes to make my hair red but they only seem to make my hair have a slight red tint, i do not want to use peroxide on my hair because last time i used peroxide it ruined my hair, i dont know if head and sholders will lift the colour .. i really need some help .. thank you

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You will need to lighten it first.

I would get it professionally done if you've had problems with bleaching before. Bleaching also damages the hair so that it grabs the dye more.

Then condition condition condition. I use a treatment like garnier hair mask or fudge dynamite.

• 1 decade ago

I dyed mine with Garnier in their brightest shade of red and mine looked that bright. I have naturally dark blonde/light brown hair. Go to a salon to get the brown out.

• 1 decade ago

there is no way of getting that color red without bleaching unless you are a natural light blonde. How long ago did you dye your hair? You might have to strip the color and then bleach.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

head and shoulders makes hair dyes fade..but its okay becuase they have the colour care shampoo now..

Anyways...

Buy a decent dye!! a permenant one...my friend dyed her hair red once and it was as red as hayleys!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think you should go to a hair dresser. Just in case your hair doesn't get damaged, or get orange or a weird color.

• 1 decade ago

You could try a color remover like L'Oreal ColorZap Haircolor Remover

http://www.sallybeauty.com/ColorZap%20Haircolor%20...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.