Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How can i achieve bright red hair like hayley williams at the grammy awards ?

Hi i have recently dyed my hair a very dark brown and nothing is really lifiting the colour, i have been using various hair dyes to make my hair red but they only seem to make my hair have a slight red tint, i do not want to use peroxide on my hair because last time i used peroxide it ruined my hair, i dont know if head and sholders will lift the colour .. i really need some help .. thank you

Favorite Answer

You will need to lighten it first.

I would get it professionally done if you've had problems with bleaching before. Bleaching also damages the hair so that it grabs the dye more.

Then condition condition condition. I use a treatment like garnier hair mask or fudge dynamite.

I dyed mine with Garnier in their brightest shade of red and mine looked that bright. I have naturally dark blonde/light brown hair. Go to a salon to get the brown out.

there is no way of getting that color red without bleaching unless you are a natural light blonde. How long ago did you dye your hair? You might have to strip the color and then bleach.

head and shoulders makes hair dyes fade..but its okay becuase they have the colour care shampoo now..

Anyways...

Buy a decent dye!! a permenant one...my friend dyed her hair red once and it was as red as hayleys!

I think you should go to a hair dresser. Just in case your hair doesn't get damaged, or get orange or a weird color.

You could try a color remover like L'Oreal ColorZap Haircolor Remover

http://www.sallybeauty.com/ColorZap%20Haircolor%20...