I am Ethiopian but i am obssesed with koreans and i want to learn how to speak, any korean who can help? help!

i watch "arirang" and "kbs world" and i konw big korean singers and some actors. i even prefer them than other holly wood celebrities. my family thinks i am sick. but i just like them. and i am half Ethiopian and half Ukrainian but i live in Ethiopia so they dont sale korean music her so i watch... show more i watch "arirang" and "kbs world" and i konw big korean singers and some actors. i even prefer them than other holly wood celebrities. my family thinks i am sick. but i just like them. and i am half Ethiopian and half Ukrainian but i live in Ethiopia so they dont sale korean music her so i watch it on koran TV. I watch korean drama by sustitle and i cry ,laugh i enjoy it alot.
so, any body out there who can help me spek it. write me some words, their pronounciation and meannings.
i watch "Hommy Korean Enghlish form " but i can seem to catch up. so help
and i am even planning to live in Korea for the future. i am only 14 years old.