My entire family dislikes me now, did i do something wrong?

Ive always been quiet, at family events nobody talks to me, they usually walk by and laugh and say "so weird, so quiet".. Its really because they dont talk to me. Anyway im 21 now and i have a job as a salesperson for a fashion magazine, i sell door to door to different fashion companies in NYC, people... show more Ive always been quiet, at family events nobody talks to me, they usually walk by and laugh and say "so weird, so quiet"..
Its really because they dont talk to me.
Anyway im 21 now and i have a job as a salesperson for a fashion magazine, i sell door to door to different fashion companies in NYC, people like me too and even invite me to fashion shows and parties. Its really built up my self esteem and confidence.
So I was with my family Memorial Day, I opened up and tried striking up converstations with them. They basically took shots at me and made underhanded comments. I told my cousin about my job and he just looked at me like i was lying and said "oh i thought u worked the cashier at Target"
It made me feel really bad, I went to Fashion college and earned a 4 year degree in Fashion Marketing, so why wouldnt i land a job like mine?
I started crying when i was alone at home. I know its childish since im 21 but what they did hurt.
Im thinking of cutting them off, they dont respect me
Update: Professional people like and respect me now, i even got offers from some other fashion compnaies...even my boss-the owner of the magazine has told me I'm great with people and hes so happy he has me working for him.
All those years i thought i was weird and quiet..i think they were verbally abusing me
Update 2: Also my Aunt is mad at me too and giving me nasty looks, she was asking me where i got my necklace and i said in the Village, she says oh at one of those little small junk stores? I said no, at a boutique for Anna Sui. She just gave me the nastiest look. I dont understand this. im not supposed to know anything or... show more Also my Aunt is mad at me too and giving me nasty looks, she was asking me where i got my necklace and i said in the Village, she says oh at one of those little small junk stores? I said no, at a boutique for Anna Sui. She just gave me the nastiest look.
I dont understand this. im not supposed to know anything or be anybody?
Update 3: i meant my Moms entire family but their who i see most.
My dads family are nice, their all artists but they live in California, i only see them once in a few years.
Update 4: i was actually a child 6 year old and up when they told me im weird and quiet, they were older in their 20s, I didnt think i was better than them back them.