HB 568 Banning of Pit Bulls in Ohio... please help?

This is something that I've just heard about and I'm outraged. If this law passes you'll have 90 days to get rid of your dog. It's intent is to help decrease the amount of dog fight and dangerous dogs. What it will really do is kill innocent dogs, and give the black market and the drug dealers... show more This is something that I've just heard about and I'm outraged. If this law passes you'll have 90 days to get rid of your dog. It's intent is to help decrease the amount of dog fight and dangerous dogs. What it will really do is kill innocent dogs, and give the black market and the drug dealers and the gang members no punishment because what they do with these dogs is already illegal.

Please visit this site www.Nopitbullbans.com

Write a letter to your local representitive urging them not to let a law like this pass. HB568 specifically affects Ohio, but as you see on the page listed above.

To make this a question.... are you going to do the right thing? Use the power that you have, and stop this from happening!
Update: Yes jackie it already is underground... it's those people that are giving these animals such a bad name... They AREN'T being punished now... my point is why punish everyone else when they can't even punish the people who are screwing it up.