deju asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

wanna do pizza?

hi i got a new oven y day. i like 2 try pizza in it.plz saw me how 2 do and wat all the ingredients. tthanks a lot

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

buy premade pizza crust, pizza sauce, cheese and any other toppings you like. preheat the oven to 400. open the premade pizza crust. open the sauce and with a spoon put sauce on it and spread it evenly. open the cheese and sprinkle it on. open whatever other toppings you got and put those on the pizza. put it in the oven when it's done preheating. put the pizza in for the recommended time. when it's done take it out wearing oven mits so you don't burn yourself. take a pizza cutter and cut it into pieces. eat & enjoy. xD

oh and if you wanan be lazy and not wait as long and go through all the trouble jsut buy a frozen pizza from the grocery store or if your feeling really lazy jsut buy a pizza from a pizza place or variety store. =p

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

1st u buy a pizza base and apply tomato purie all over it.. then spread capsicum, onions, tomatoes and any vegetables u lyk. buy mozeralla chesse and nicely chop it and spread over the vegetables. add chilly powder as u lyk it. tats it pizza is ready

• 1 decade ago

go to foodnetwork.com and check out their pizza recipes. they are awesome. i made a deep dish pizza this weekend with sausage, green peppers, onions, and extra cheese. it was delicious!!!

• 1 decade ago

first you"ll need dough and sauce then chesse and topping

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.