Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

bank question! =]?

okay i have rolled coins i'm going to cash in.

and i have a savings account with bank of america.

but i rarely use it.

so i dont know my account number.

but i do have a ATM Card.

Is there anyway that when i bring in my coins they can use the number on my atm card to bring up my account??

Favorite Answer

If you have your ATM card, and your ID that's all that you need. The B of A branches that I use no longer use deposit slips.

Or...

You can go here ==> http://www.bankofamerica.com/state.cgi?section=onl...

And sign up for online banking, you can sign up by verifying the digits of your ATM card, PIN and the last 4 of your social.

And once you're enrolled in online banking you can get real time access to your savings account, and over to the left hand side there's a link to where you can show/hide your account number

Source(s): credit analyst/underwriter B of A customer for over 13 years

have your bank card and your Driver License or some other kind of ID to prove that you say who you are to the bank - then they can look up your acct thru your ATM card. All banks do this - security.

yes! as long as you have you'r bank card they cant find the account number for you.

go to atm centre, swip your card....go for payments or bal slip options... you will get your account num. on that too..