How much does a 6-pack of good beer cost where you live? Give your state too.?

Here in Georgia it's an outrageous $7.87 for Dos Equis and Landshark, $7 for Sam Adams, and still around $5.50-$6 for Budweiser and other domestics.

How much is a six-pack where you live? Put your state too please.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Detroit, Michigan

Unemployment 7.6% (But beer is still sellin!)

Budweiser $5.99-$6.99 / 6 pack

Dos Equis $7.99 / 6 pack

Sam Adams $7.99

Landshark $8.99

CandyRosePetals? Priceless!

• 3 years ago

6 Pack Of Beer

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

RE:

How much does a 6-pack of good beer cost where you live? Give your state too.?

Here in Georgia it's an outrageous $7.87 for Dos Equis and Landshark, $7 for Sam Adams, and still around $5.50-$6 for Budweiser and other domestics.

How much is a six-pack where you live? Put your state too please.

Source(s): 6 pack good beer cost live give state too: https://trimurl.im/a76/how-much-does-a-6-pack-of-g...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep, Missouri sounds about the same as Georgia. Figure between $6-10 for a decent sixer of beer. However, if I'm going for good lawnmower beer, I'll go pick up some PBR in a 30pack for $15.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Beer is still more expensive than gas (which is a good thing in a strange way) I myself drink Coors light and it's $10 a 12 pack, and I'm in NE Louisiana.

• 1 decade ago

I bought a six pack of Magic Hat No. 8 today for 10 dollars in Brooklyn, NY holla!!

• Sarah
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/x3w6h

Edmonton Alberta....... $.78 for gas About the same for milk. $10.50 for smokes. beer, don't know, pregnant can't drink. I can tell you however that because of the "Alberta Boom" and all the maritimers moving here, rent and new home prices are astronomical. In Sept the average home was selling for $350000. The city is implementing a property tax increase for next year of 8.3%-9.2%.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Usually $8-9 for a decent microbrew in CA.

• 6 years ago

25-30$ in Norway

• HanZ
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

6 pack heini about 13.00 at the gas station Connecticut

i usually go to BJ's and get like 36 bottles/2x18 for like 30.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.