POLL: can you list all of the MUSIC ARTISTS/BANDS? that you know?

it could be any artist, whether its pop,rock,indie,r&b,rap,hiphop,alternativ... blues etc, there are no exceptions!! the one with the most lists of artists gets 10 points!!

no cheating!!!,.,.
Update: i could list all 500 of em or more,., ha!
Update 2: heres my list:. audio adrenaline,avril lavigne,anna nalick,beck,bjork,ben folds five,aqualung,coldplay,dashboard confessional,everyday sunday,breaking benjamin,blue october,melee,fiona apple,tori amos,garbage,jack johnson,jack;s mannequin,jamiroquai,jeremycamp,kutless,nada surf,nerina pallot,tool,regina... show more heres my list:. audio adrenaline,avril lavigne,anna nalick,beck,bjork,ben folds five,aqualung,coldplay,dashboard confessional,everyday sunday,breaking benjamin,blue october,melee,fiona apple,tori amos,garbage,jack johnson,jack;s mannequin,jamiroquai,jeremycamp,kutless,... surf,nerina pallot,tool,regina spektor,relient k,skillet,something corporate,dave matthews,pink,spoon,the cardigans,yael naim,the fray,.the verve,the wall flowers,anberlin,tom jones,elvis presley,the beatles,third day,jars of clay,britney spears,paris hilton,vertical horizon,arctic monkeys,paula deanda,bebo norman,paramore,rebecca st. james,caedmons call,saraa mclahclan, chris brown,chris tomlin,damien rice,hillsong,motley crue,imogen heap,janet jackson,michael jackson,beach boys,50 cent,usher,ne-yo,hale,orange and lemons,queen,daft punk,steve tyrell,kate bush,lisa loeb,josh bates,pussy cat dolls,timbaland,madonna,justin timberlake,leona lewis,mariah carey,whitney houston,mercy me,martina mcbride,dixie chicks,
Update 3: im heading for country and pop now tim mcgraw, sara bareilles,the police, martina mc bride, flyleaf,metalicca,jessica simpson,ashlee simpson,corinne bailey rae,liz phair,soulja boy?,the cure,lily allen,lil kim,natasha bedingfield,sean kingston,jojo,the veronicas,mcr?,fob?patd?,marilyn manson,the jackson 5,adam... show more im heading for country and pop now
tim mcgraw, sara bareilles,the police, martina mc bride, flyleaf,metalicca,jessica simpson,ashlee simpson,corinne bailey rae,liz phair,soulja boy?,the cure,lily allen,lil kim,natasha bedingfield,sean kingston,jojo,the veronicas,mcr?,fob?patd?,marilyn manson,the jackson 5,adam green,death cab for cutie,enya,celine dion,judas priest,papa roach,apologetix,alanis morisette,linkin park,the misfits,jimmi henrix,aaliyah,ashanti,missy elliot,beyonce knowles,destiny's child,switchfoot,vaness carlton,red,the carpenters,the osmonds,jonas brothers?miley cyrus?,rihanna,amy winehouse?,heart,roxette,aerosmith,gin blossoms,
12 answers 12