socks.......?

does anyone else just hate socks. yesterday i threw all my socks away and i bought a pair of adidas sandals. socks just stink why do u hate socks they r gross and unattractive

Favorite Answer

I hated wearing socks since I was a kid, and I seldeom wear them. I wear sandals mostly in the warmer months and when I wear sneakers I very very seldom wear socks. I think socks are to uncomfortable to wear.

I do not honestly recognise. And I've puzzled this earlier than. Because with a few groups it is convenient. A tiger. A D-Back. An Angel. A Yankee. But I was once considering this the opposite day, considering I believe Rockies is an odd one too. A Rocky? It is not sensible. Rockies are plural mountains. You do not name Pikes Peak a rocky. It's a You use Rocky Mountain so rocky will also be an adjective, however no longer a noun. So it is wierd to me to believe of a participant being a Rocky. So, THEN that received me considering Red Sox and White Sox. A white sox/a purple sox does not sound correct. But A purple sock/ a white sock simply sounds wierd. Interesting query.

So what you are saying is that you finally got the confidence to wear sandals? I would not have gone as far as throwing my socks away.

You'll regret ****-canning your socks the first time you have to wear dress shoes...

well i would hope you have a pair of tennis shoes or some type of sneaker instead of just wearing sandals.

socks keep you warm.

maybe u just sweat a ton and thats what makes it stink.

yea i agree with the first girl. just about everyone wears socks.

your gonna realize you need them,and your gonna have to buy some new ones

i freakin love socks you are stupid if u dont like them,..

Source(s): me idiot