summer asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

jet li VS. jackie chan?

who in real life would in in a fight between jet li and jackie chan??

Update:

state your reason

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Jackie is a movie star never really won any championships, other hands Jet Li has 3 times so Jet would have more points over Jackie, Bruce Lee was a actor also as a Martial art expert, but still have to say Jets tech and moves still kill Bruce all Jackies techs. There is 1 fighter that most ppl dont know about is a korean Born Japanese style a master who conquered all of the world he is called Named Fighter in the wind, The Toughest Man In the WORLD and he would of knocked all 3 of them at once, This person train so hard his body was like a AMOUR his fist and hand that could crush and kill. There is a movie and Doc: about him do a search on him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jackie Chan has more fighting experience than Jet Li , Jet Li while he looks good in movies and performs very well , he is a forms expert and champion , but he is not a fighter and is not a sparring champion. Jackie Chan back in his younger days used to have more fighting experience and also he studied more kung fu styles than Jet Li. Jet Li has been pretty much limited to wushu.

• 1 decade ago

I love Jackie Chan, but Jet Li would most likely win.

• 1 decade ago

Jackie Chan is good but Jet li can totally beat him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It would be interesting, but it would all depend on what stlye of martial arts you are limited too, what the rules are, and the circumstances of the fight.

But, it would be a good fight, and i cant choose a winner here.

BRUCE LEE WOULD POWN BOTH OF THEM(btw, in enter the dragon, jackie chan plays one of the henchmen that bruce kicks the crap out of in the fortress)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jet li would toss jackie chans salad

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some people think that they are both fakes but really if your going to make a martial arts movie like them they got to be able to do half of that stuff you see in the movies.jackie chan in my opion would win due to the fact that he is tuffer faster stronger and alot quicker on his feet they are both experienced in martial arts but jackie but i just dont see jet winning.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with Revan Bruce Lee would totally kick the

s#%t out of both their a##es.

Source(s): Watch any of his movies then you'll under stand.
  • 1 decade ago

I suspect that they would sit down and have tea together rather than beat the snot out of each other.

Why would they fight?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How many times does this have to be asked...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.