How do I book hotels at Kodaikanal? I will be traveling from Hyderabad. I would prefer to book Tourism Hotels.

Also, I would like to know, is there any Tourism buses from Chennai to Kodaikanal?

Favorite Answer

In order to book hotels in Kodaikanal, you can visit the website of the state tourism or visit www.makemytrip.com, www.travelguru.com etc. Internet would be sufficient enough to help you in getting a good deal.

u can book from hyderabad in tourism buses u must ask them any hotels are there because after u have reached to kodaikanal u must take rest in hotels so u ask them

no buses are there from chennai to kodaikanal

well there are many hotels in Kodaikanal, try travel sites like makemytrip.com to book your hotel as these sites have all budget hotels and now makemytrip is having new offer of kowest guarantee hotel, checkout yourself you might find something useful, here is the link:

http://hotels.makemytrip.co.in/makemytrip/Hotels?C...