changes for "Deal or no deal", USA version?

personally, get a new host on "deal or no deal" USA version. ditch the 'support group'. give the contestant a TIME LIMIT 10 seconds after being asked the question 'deal or no deal'. your turn, and 10 points for the best answer. If you live in another country your ideas are welcomed, too.

try this, www.youtube.com and when you type 'deal or no deal' Australia. Much more faster paced and a better host. They have given the big prize $200,000 twice.

Favorite Answer

The support group is stupid. A time limit for accepting or rejecting a deal is not a bad idea.

There should be a specific set of hand signals for the audience to signal "deal" or "No Deal". People seem to all do the same hand signals for both decisions. You don't know what the heck is going on.

I think Howie a pretty good host, he is funny and inventive. and the support group can be important especially when the candidate is sensitive, it really helps to have people around. but the ten seconds to answer after asking the question deal or no deal is an excellent idea, it would give more pressure to the candidate, making the game much more interesting.

I think that they should have some sort of time limit. Honestly, who wants to watch for like, 5 minutes as they try to decide deal or no deal, or which case to choose next?

I guess what I'm trying to say is they should do something to make it more fast-paced. It would add to the excitement.

Howie makes the show great. A new banker would be okay since the one we have now is a complete a*shole

• ?

They should try the Philippine Version with the lovely 26K girls holding the suitcases. lt's added fun. They do a little dancing.

Hey lets play to win big "No Deal"

The girls that open the cases should wear red, white, and blue.

I think it's dumb how no one ever gets to see who the banker is...so I would say make him visible.

And definitely cut back on the drama...like when people start crying and screaming and stuff . . . it makes me sick to my stomach.

Sorry, No Deal Howie.

Your ideas are lame and so is Deal or No Deal

What a waste of time.