Finding the perfect bathing suit for someone who is larger chested?

I weigh approx 105 pounds, and am quite skinny, yet have larger boobs. It's really annoying because I have to get tops that are tight around the bust, but loose everywhere else. Finding a bathing suit is terrible! Bikini tops without padding don't have enough hold, ones that have padding shape my boobs... show more I weigh approx 105 pounds, and am quite skinny, yet have larger boobs. It's really annoying because I have to get tops that are tight around the bust, but loose everywhere else. Finding a bathing suit is terrible! Bikini tops without padding don't have enough hold, ones that have padding shape my boobs weirdly and always make them look spread out and far apart, ones with underwire are always granny looking and the ones that aren't are too expensive from Victoria's Secret. Summer's coming up and I NEED a half decent bathing suit for once! I don't want to have to pay too much money for one though. What style would work best for me? I was thinking a bathing suit like this: http://www.instyleswimwear.com/product.asp?product_id=489&shop_by_cont_shop=jetsblacklabel.asp
would work well. Only, it would be a two piece. The thing is, is that I've never seen that type of 50's style bikini anywhere!