.: SIMS 2 EMERGENCY Please HELP!! :( :.?

SRRY IM WRITING IN CAPS BUT I AM SOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST PUT IN MY SIMS 2 DOUBLE DELUXE CD, THAT I HAVE HAD FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS, AND IT ALWAYS WORKED FINE, I WAS PLAYING IT AN HOUR AGO. AND NOW...

I PUT IT IN, AND I LOOK FOR MY NEIGHBOURHOOD... AND ITS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY NEIGHBOURHOOD AND MY SIS'S ARE GONE!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO!!!!

PPPPLLLLLZZZZZZ HHEEEELLLLPPPP!

Ok, i added some downloads b4. I just deleted all of them. And, .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IT STILL DONT WORK!!!!!!!EVERYTHING I WORKED SOOOOO HARD ON IS GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE....

No i aint logged into anybody else's account. :"(

NOW IF U'LL EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO GO CRY ME A RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

start over u dork

geese

psshhhh

its good 4 u

a message from above

go outside and get some fresh air

Dude, calm down. Ok, think. Could be a number of things. Are you loged on a different user on the PC? Did you run it as an administratot? Download anything for it since the last time you played it? Did you change any settings or mess with the folders? Ask your sis too, she might've done something. Hope this helps solve your prob and get you back to simming :-)

• Erika

i'd minimise the quantity of downloads. an analogous concern occurred to my pal, as what you have and the concern became into that she had too many downloads. i'd get rid of those you least choose. additionally, you may try determining to purchase a sparkling photographs card, or disk defragmenting your computing gadget. (commence ---> Accesories ---> gadget equipment ---> disk defragmentor) the 1st time you defragment your gadget it could take a protracted time, yet once you preserve doing it lower back and lower back, each and every couple of months, you will word that your gadget runs speedier. Hannah xoxo good success

if your on a difforent user such as maybe your moms or something it will not be there. in that case go to the one you normaly play on

hope this helps