SAVE ME asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

TWE is back for another week, please come in. view the show, pick the winners and give it a rating. .

Welcome back to Thurlow's Wrestling Entertainment (TWE) we are just 1 week away from backlash and as promised by our GM last week all 41 superstars on the roster will be involved in some way at Backlash.

Last Week we had the debuts from all the newcomers from the draft and what a debut Sting had, he challanged MVP to the Hardcore title and won, he was then challanged by Jeff Hardy and also won that match.

Event 1

AJ Styles Vs Rey Mysterio

Event 2 Backstage

Triple H approached Chris Jericho and says that he got lucky last week with his win, Jericho replies that it was just a warm up for when he does cash in his MITB brief case, HBK arrives and says they had better not forget about him he still wants a rematch after losing his title at WrestlMania to HHH,

Jericho suggests they have a triple threat tonight

Event 3

MVP challanges for rematch on Hardcore title

MVP Vs Sting

Event 4

Kurt Angle Vs Kane

Event 5

Diva Tag Match

Mickie James, Michelle McCool + Ashley Vs Beth, Victoria + Natalya

Post Match

Mickie James tells Beth that she will take back the Womens title at Backlash and wants just a 1 on 1 match with her, Beth accepts the challange on condition it is a Submission match. Mickie Walks off

Event 6

Jericho seen backstage laughing, he is talking to someone, but we cant se who, he walks off saying i'll see you guys later, dont mess up

Main Event

Triple Threat Match

Triple H Vs Shawn Michaels Vs Chris Jericho

The bell rings for the start of the match and Y2J steps out the ring straight away, HHH and HBK walk up to the ropes to encourage him back in, Y2J points to behind them, HHH and HBK turn around and see Umaga and Big Show charging at them, they both take a serious beating Big Show Choke Slams HBK and HHH receives a Samoan Spike, Umaga then drags in the referee while Big Show picks up HHH. Y2J re-enters the ring with a microphone and says the HHH, You cheated me out of the TWE title at No Way Out and you cost me my rematch. Now it is my turn, i am now cashing in my MITB briefcase, Big Show choleslams HHH and then Y2J calls for the bell and pins HHH.

Chris Jericho new TWE Champion

Thankyou for viewing TWE,please vote for the winners and rate the show

Update:

i'll rephrase, sting beat MVP and Jeff Hardy last week

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

event 1) Aj styles wins

event 2)Jericho has a smile on his face and has something to think about

event 3)Sting wins again with his undefeated streak. After the match MVP claims he will defeat sting next week.

event 4)Kane wins

event 5) Beth and her team wins

main event) the fans boo Jericho and he leaves celebrating.

One of twe's best shows- 9/10

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Event 1: That was pretty cool! Event 2: Big Show Event 3: Mickie James Event 4: Matt and Jeff Hardy Main Event: HBK Draft Roster: Carlito, Chris Jericho, JBL, Lance Cade, Shelton Benjamin, Jamie Noble, Santino Marella, and Edge. Draft Roster Divas: Jillian Hall, and Victoria. The wrestlers that should come to TWE are: Kane, Undertaker, John Cena, Sting, Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, and Batista. This might be dumb but could Eddie Guerrero (RIP) come in out act like he is not dead. Rating: 9.5

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Welcome back to Thurlow's Wrestling Entertainment (TWE) we are just 1 week away from backlash and as promised by our GM last week all 41 superstars on the roster will be involved in some way at Backlash.

Last Week we had the debuts from all the newcomers from the draft and what a debut Sting had, he challanged MVP to the Hardcore title and won, he was then challanged by Jeff Hardy and also won that match.

Event 1

AJ Styles 8/10- Equally good high flyers but AJs got the size on Rey! The match would be a awesome fast paced opener!

Event 2 Backstage

Triple H approached Chris Jericho and says that he got lucky last week with his win, Jericho replies that it was just a warm up for when he does cash in his MITB brief case, HBK arrives and says they had better not forget about him he still wants a rematch after losing his title at WrestlMania to HHH,

Jericho suggests they have a triple threat tonight

Event 3

MVP challanges for rematch on Hardcore title

Sting 8/10-I like it hopefully we have a rivalry of past vs present going here! :D

Event 4

Kurt Angle 6/10- Two main eventers just debuting, it would be carried by Angle but it would be real good!

Event 5

Diva Tag Match

Beth, Victoria + Natalya- 8/10 Mickie is their only chance. Id love Natalya to rival with Mickie if Mickie wins the title back! Nice divas tag match!

Post Match

Mickie James tells Beth that she will take back the Womens title at Backlash and wants just a 1 on 1 match with her, Beth accepts the challange on condition it is a Submission match. Mickie Walks off

Event 6

Jericho seen backstage laughing, he is talking to someone, but we cant se who, he walks off saying i'll see you guys later, dont mess up

Main Event

Triple Threat Match

Triple H Vs Shawn Michaels Vs Chris Jericho

The bell rings for the start of the match and Y2J steps out the ring straight away, HHH and HBK walk up to the ropes to encourage him back in, Y2J points to behind them, HHH and HBK turn around and see Umaga and Big Show charging at them, they both take a serious beating Big Show Choke Slams HBK and HHH receives a Samoan Spike, Umaga then drags in the referee while Big Show picks up HHH. Y2J re-enters the ring with a microphone and says the HHH, You cheated me out of the TWE title at No Way Out and you cost me my rematch. Now it is my turn, i am now cashing in my MITB briefcase, Big Show choleslams HHH and then Y2J calls for the bell and pins HHH. - 10/10 SWEET!

Chris Jericho new TWE Champion

Good show, a little short, but good! I loved the ending! Ive been waiting for Jerichos title reign! Now DX is gonna be pissed!

Will it be Show and Umaga vs D-Generation X next show?

Nice!

8/10 show!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rey Mysterio

MVP

Kane

Beth Natalya Victoria

Rating

9.25/10

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not saying this to get best answer

Those are mad because of th twist and how you even included backstage interviews and i wish that happened were jerchio win the title again instead of trips or the G@Y one CENA!

• 1 decade ago

AJ Styles

Sting

Kane

Mickies team

whoa, nice ending, backlash could be interesting

8.5/10

• 1 decade ago

rey

hardy got title so hardy beats mvp

mickey michelle and ashley

cheap result for main event

hhh or show should have title

• 1 decade ago

Johnny U Johnnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U Johnny U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sting

Kane

James, Mcool, ashley

Source(s): EH, 7.5
  • 1 decade ago

i actually agree with middle finger guy.

lol. who is heeeeee?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.