I am a divorced father of two boys ages 10 years and 5 years. I live in New Jersey, they live in Brooklyn, NY.

My 10 year old is fine, my 5 year old is very very slow, talks and acts like he is 2 or 3. My ex is in denial that anything is wrong with him. That is only part of the problem. My ex leaves the kids with her mother, brother and sister 99% of the time. My ex sister in law takes him to school and even does there... show more My 10 year old is fine, my 5 year old is very very slow, talks and acts like he is 2 or 3. My ex is in denial that anything is wrong with him. That is only part of the problem. My ex leaves the kids with her mother, brother and sister 99% of the time. My ex sister in law takes him to school and even does there laundry. My 10 year old has even told me that "mommy doesn't care about us". Now what can I do to get custody of the kids. I do not have thousands of dollars for an attorney. What can I do.