Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 decade ago

who is the oldest man alive?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Unless this guy died since last june, Tomoji Tanabe is:

http://www.mg.co.za/articlepage.aspx?area=/breakin...

Del toro has been dead over a year now

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Puerto Rican is the Oldest living man at the age of 113! He is the Oldest man living now! The oldest one that died was a 126 in Bangor named Henry Banks 1792 to 1918!

• 1 decade ago

March 2, 2005 – SeniorJournal.com missed the announcement in January that Emiliano Mercado Del Toro of Puerto Rico was named the world’s oldest living man at 113, replacing Fred Hale, who died on Nov. 19, 2004. Del Toro is also the oldest living U.S. veteran, having served two months in the U.S. Army during Word War I.

He lives in Isabela, Puerto Rico, and was born on Aug. 21, 1891 in Red Cabo. He was born the same year in which Thomas Edison patented the radio.

Source(s): http://seniorjournal.com/NEWS/SeniorStats/5-03-02D... I googled oldest man alive.
  • not sure of the oldest man alive, probably some medicine man in the mountains of japan...

BUT the oldest woman in the world is living in Israel, she is an old arabic woman and is about 113 I believe, between 113 and 115 to my knowledge, last I read.

Source(s): I read
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Jorieal Mcgrawonnek

born in 1894

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i once saw on tv, this guy was 118 years old but he wasn't even the oldest man alive

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shepherd Turns 112

• 1 decade ago

the oldest man alive is Emiliano Mercado Del Toro he lives in puerto rico and he is 115

• 1 decade ago

I think that if u are really wondering that u should just look that up in the book Guinness Book of World Records. There is every kind of weird thing in that book, so I'm sure that you should be able to find something like that in there.

Happy Hunting!

• 1 decade ago

Me, judging by the way I feel right now.

No, I think the oldest is either east Indian or Japanese.

• 1 decade ago

my HS history teacher...

he admitted being alive during the time of the dinosaurs and having Jesus in his yearbook.

just kidding ^_^ there was a woman i believe who lived to be 120ish... not sure if she's alive still.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.