Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL: What is your favourite City you have ever visited.???

Why is it so.??? Thank you.

Best Answer

London.

The "Eternal City", Rome. I just love it! As you know, Rome has the most well kept ancient architecture. The Pantheon for example is TWO thousand years old! Is one of the most interesting sites, it's hard to believe its age. I would never finish to enumerate all the treasures of that city, the Pantheon is just a small example, though. In addition, the city has a "magical energy" over me that I can't really explain but, I feel it very clearly♥

West Germany was pretty in the winter but it was hot and humid in the summer.

Arizona was hot but it had awesome thunderstorms.

Maryland was cold in winter and hot and humid in summer.

San Francisco is cool most of the year. (and no snow).

Los Angeles is overcrowded.

Missouri was hot and humid but I liked it because of the person I was visiting.

Nevada was hot but I had a good time because of the person I was visiting there.

Same with Utah...the person I was visiting was just awesome.

Vancouver Canada was wet but well worth the trip to visit my friend there and to see the scenery.

West Virginia it's rained everytime I've been there so far but it was well worth the tirp to see my friend there too...And I'm gonna do it again in July. Hope it's not raining then...

• Shaula

San Fransisco - I have been a big Star Trek fan most of my life and San Fransisco will be the future home of Star Fleet Command.

I was stationed in the south Bay Area in the mid 1970s...before the area became known as Silicon Valley...may be it helps too that I have a close friend that lives in that area as well.

• Flynn

Los Angeles, California.

Source(s): I love the anomitity, The ocean ,the trees and foilage, the people ...kinda quirky. I love Los Angeles, and someday plan to move back :)

Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Wuppertal, Trier, San Francisco and Santa Cruz, San Luis Obispo

Seattle is also very nice.

New York has "awesome" potential if it did not stink so bad, was not so damn expensive and did not have the single most unbearbal "days of heat and humidity" that I have experienced anywhere ever.

New York City!!!

Source(s): experience

Toronto

• Glenys

Plymouth, i love all the Navel background, my Dad was in the navy, also it has some great History to it. The main reason is because i lived there for 9 years and would love to move back there..

well, the best place i went wasnt a city, otherwise Bangkok was the best city, and you dont really have to ask why that may be true, do you? lol

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster

The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free

You'll find a god in every golden cloister...

So you better go back to your bars, your temples, your massage parlours....