Who loves Sweeney Todd a.k.a Johnny Depp as much as I do?

I'm thirteen, and I have this totally MAD crush on Sweeney Todd. I love his haunted and creepy personality best of all. Anyone who is 13 and a girl, answer me pls. Dun wanna be the only 13 year old girl who has a crush on Sweeney Todd.

Best Answer

I'm 13!

SWEENEY TODD IS AWESOME!

I've been a big fan of Sweeney Todd since I saw the 1982 version with George Hearn, and when I heard Tim Burton was doing a remake of it with the one and only Johnny Depp, I was SOOOOOOO excited!

The movie turned out so great too, I couldn't believe it. I saw it like 3 times in theatres and when it came out on DVD I saw it about 20 more times. I had to go buy the soundtrack too.

Sweeney Todd is such a great character too! His history is really sad, I'd die if that ever happened to me. But his creepiness is very sexy. His attitude is kind of like "Don't mess with me or I'll slit your throat with my razors". Scary, but funny, and just awesome. And that white stripe like a skunk stripe in his hair is just really cool. :)

I'm 14 and in love johnny depp period.he was so haunting in Sweeney and how he sings is just breathtaking.my favorite song would have to be no place like London and my friends, very well done. he also had a kinda dark humor like when he spits out the pie and when they are at the beach.his swimming suit is very funny. i also had a HUGE crush on him when he played Edward scissor hands.he was so cute even though he had all those scars and had scissors for hands but his character is very enticing.johnny depp and Tim Burton can do no wrong together.

14 but i'm a girl and YES. He is so great looking as Sweeney Todd (=

I like that white bit in his hair and he plays an eccentric character so well!

But i loved the film as well, tim burton's films are all pretty much amazing.

i like Johnny Depp's video clips, despite if i've got not seen each and every physique of them. Sweeney Todd, Pirates of the Caribbean a million, 2. 3, Corpse Bride, Charlie and the Chocolate production facility, The Libertine, looking Neverland, secret Window, as quickly as Upon a Time in Mexico, From Hell, Blow, in the previous night Falls,the guy Who Cried, Sleepy hollow, The Astronaut's spouse, The 9th Gate, L.A. without a Map, worry and Loathing in Las Vegas, The brave, Donnie Brasco, Nick of Time, ineffective guy , Don Juan DeMarco, Ed timber, what's ingesting Gilbert Grape, Benny & Joon, Arizona Dream, Freddy's ineffective: the astounding Nightmare, Edward Scissorhands, Cry-toddler, Platoon, sluggish Burn, private motel, & Nightmare on Elm highway. i desperate to sum it up in a splash paragraph for greater suitable viewing.

YAY im not the only one@

ya im 13! SWEENEY ROCKS!

omg he is so hot! i love the hair, omg and the clothes, they just make him look even more HOT!

seriously i am obsessed! GO SWEENEY!!!!!!

lol

im not 13 though, im 16. but me and my sister who is 13, both love him! he is awesome! ive watched the movie. hates the ending T___T otherwise, i loved his character!