Add the ex or choose silence?

SO I have this ex, to put it simply he was a totally Ahole, and go figure he wants to me to add him to my friends on a certian site. After idk how long of not even acknowloging each other's existance. His message was "You going to add me? If not just send me a message saying so, eh? Johnny Depp's Gay!!! Just kidding! Not!" He's immature and he used to always twist my words to were I felt I was a moron. I want to be adult about this but I also...I don't want to seem weak. I feel I cant just ignore this, but another half of me is saying to delte the damn message and say it never happened...it feels like its a win no matter what for him...please help.

ok so u all say like delte him but then do I still write the message to him telling him no?...

Best Answer

If I was you I'd delete his message. Then I would totally leave it-don't even write a no message back to him. If he sends you more messages, write back. Tell him that you are completely over him and not interested in being friends, and that he should grow up. It's very hard to twist words aorund and make someone feel like a moron if they are too adult.

Just remember to keep your head and not to let him get under his skin. That's what he seems to want.

I won't in my view examine right into a 2 great call one hundred years old inn. before everything, this is risky, there could be unseen structural harm to the development or different issues. Secondly, i think a old inn isn't the only place we can receive history from, there are plenty different spots to "fell" the old days. I see inn as a place to take a seat back, to coach for despite i'm making plans to do day after today. A mattress room that grew to become into lived by utilising countless travelers and a mattress this is been slept on countless cases does not interest me that lots. With that being pronounced, i could extremely p.c. a greater delicate 5 great call inn than a 2 great call one hundred 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old inn.

• agnusr

Delete the message.

Reject the Friend Request

If he sends another message, Block him.

Problem solved and out of mind in under 30 seconds!

Tough one... Do you talk to him outside of this certain website? If not, then don't add him. If so, then add him. Don't forget, you can always delete him if he starts acting like an a**hole again. Hope this helps.

Since you said he was an A hole i defintly wouldn't add him. Leave him to the birds

• J K

well you could try adding and see where that takes you. what's the worst that could happen? if it starts to bother you then you can always remove him later. :)

get rid of him and move on he sounds like an a$$

• D.

I'd just ignore him. If he persists, tell him "No, I'm not going to add you. I do not want to be friends, please leave me alone"

• ghds

Delete him and don't have anything to do with him.

ignore him....its gonna be better for u