NO ONE has EVER recieve loans from either one of these "companies"... What part of "Advance Fee Loan FRAUD" are you having difficulty with???
Here are some tips for determining whether a loan is legitimate or a scam:
1) They don't use a free email address (yahoo, gmail, hotmail, live, etc)
2) They have a secure website you can go to to fill out their application (this isn't 100%... do a search with the company + fraud and also + scam... and check the BBB)
3) They don't require ANY fees upfront. Any fees will come out of proceeds of the loan (scammers want their fees via Western Union or Moneygram)
4) They have a REAL address you can send mail to
5) They have a REAL phone number, not a cel phone
6) Look at their profile - usually created in the last 48 hours. Why? Because they get reported for this, yahoo deletes the accounts, so they just open a new one and send again until they are deleted once more!
7) If you're STILL not convinced, despite one or more of the above applying, check them out for yourself: http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/LocationTools.asp allows you to search for their IP... turn on your full headers and check each one of the IP's in their email to you! Or check the data base at: http://www.419legal.org/ ...if nothing shows up, post your email under: http://www.419legal.org/fradulent-email/ and a professional will check them out for you... (please include FULL headers minus your personal information)... Once you've checked them and are convinced they are scammers, please forward a copy of their "loan application" to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc
Until you get around to FIXING your credit, no one is going to loan you money without insane interest rates... You're not worth the risk...