Has anyone applied for a bad credit loan through Luckson Loan Firm or Harryjoe Loans agency?

I was wondering if anyone has conducted business with Harryjoe Loansagency or Luckson Loan Firm? I was reading yahoo answers and this is how I came across the two lenders. After completing the Luckson Loan Application, I was contacted and told that I was approved, however I need to Western Union $215 USD before... show more I was wondering if anyone has conducted business with Harryjoe Loansagency or Luckson Loan Firm? I was reading yahoo answers and this is how I came across the two lenders. After completing the Luckson Loan Application, I was contacted and told that I was approved, however I need to Western Union $215 USD before they will transfer the money to my account. I'm a little sceptical, as the company is in Nigeria, and everyone says that you shouldn't have to pay money up front to receive money (such as loans and what not). If you have obtained a loan from the listed companies, can you please respond and tell me how it worked out for you? I have tried other means of obtaining a loan, such as Cash Call, but their interest rate is too high. Does anyone know of a legit company that can approve a loan for around 4000 even if you have bad credit? Please do not respond if your answer is not helping my current situation.