Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I just got this picture of my new boyfriend WEARING A DRESS! (see pic) It was emailed by his X! I?

I can tell he is wearing a bra and maybe even panties!

What would you do or say If he was your guy?

http://family.webshots.com/photo/10995905910512240...

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

First Id ask him why the heck he was wearing a wig, bra, skirt and shirt and then ask her why the heck she sent that to you. But she was just probably jealous and wanted to embarass him in front of you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow this is so strange!!! Yesterday you were posting as Delores. Now you have a Fiance, A new boyfriend, and a guy of many years. OMG I bet they are jealous of each other.

I just got this picture of my new boyfriend WEARING A DRESS! (see pic) It was emailed by his X! I?

Asked by Becky

My guy of many years once in a while likes to put on one of my silky nighties or undies before we get down to?

Asked by Becky

I dared my drunk fiance to put on this frilly babydoll nighty I just got at a shower and he did! Should I be?

• 1 decade ago

Don´t worry about his X ! Ask him to dress up again for you and see if he can be convincing as a girl ! Maybe it turns out to be an exciting adventure.

Maybe he likes it, and, while not losing the man you are loving, you get a new girlfriend in addition !

• 1 decade ago

first he'd have to shave those hairy legs

then buy him a bra that fits ..panties too

better make up and hair for sure

accessories and heels..

all girl all the time ...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well above the photo it says Halloween 2002-2003. so he was just dresssing up that way for halloween. its really not a big deal! she's jsut jealous and trying to get you to leave him so she can have him again. dont fall for it!

good luck :]

• 1 decade ago

i would laugh my head off then never let him live it down. It looks like hes joking around with some friends or lost a bet or something... But if he does this often and loves dresses and cross dresses then I would be concerned

• 1 decade ago

Hint hint... It says.. Halloween album...

But if it's still bothering you that why would he dress up like a woman on halloween, then just simply ask him..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well he's blatently in fancy dress, whats the big deal, loads of guys dress as women for fancydress partys.

• 1 decade ago

just as him and i wouldn post it on the net though

• john
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

may be he lost a bet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.