Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I just got this picture of my new boyfriend WEARING A DRESS! (see pic) It was emailed by his X! I?

I can tell he is wearing a bra and maybe even panties!

What would you do or say If he was your guy?

http://family.webshots.com/photo/10995905910512240...

Best Answer

First Id ask him why the heck he was wearing a wig, bra, skirt and shirt and then ask her why the heck she sent that to you. But she was just probably jealous and wanted to embarass him in front of you.

Wow this is so strange!!! Yesterday you were posting as Delores. Now you have a Fiance, A new boyfriend, and a guy of many years. OMG I bet they are jealous of each other.

Asked by Becky

My guy of many years once in a while likes to put on one of my silky nighties or undies before we get down to?

Asked by Becky

I dared my drunk fiance to put on this frilly babydoll nighty I just got at a shower and he did! Should I be?

Don´t worry about his X ! Ask him to dress up again for you and see if he can be convincing as a girl ! Maybe it turns out to be an exciting adventure.

Maybe he likes it, and, while not losing the man you are loving, you get a new girlfriend in addition !

first he'd have to shave those hairy legs

then buy him a bra that fits ..panties too

better make up and hair for sure

accessories and heels..

all girl all the time ...

well above the photo it says Halloween 2002-2003. so he was just dresssing up that way for halloween. its really not a big deal! she's jsut jealous and trying to get you to leave him so she can have him again. dont fall for it!

good luck :]

i would laugh my head off then never let him live it down. It looks like hes joking around with some friends or lost a bet or something... But if he does this often and loves dresses and cross dresses then I would be concerned

Hint hint... It says.. Halloween album...

But if it's still bothering you that why would he dress up like a woman on halloween, then just simply ask him..

well he's blatently in fancy dress, whats the big deal, loads of guys dress as women for fancydress partys.

just as him and i wouldn post it on the net though

• john

may be he lost a bet