Okay, it is confusing. Is this choking game, fainting game, passout game, or WHAT?!?

Okay, I am so confused. There are three types of game that make you faint. What is choking game? That one you choke your throat to faint, right? Fainting game, you just sit in frog position, take 20 deep breaths, stand up, suck your thumb in and blow, and you faint, right? What is passout game? Can anyone tell... show more Okay, I am so confused. There are three types of game that make you faint. What is choking game? That one you choke your throat to faint, right? Fainting game, you just sit in frog position, take 20 deep breaths, stand up, suck your thumb in and blow, and you faint, right? What is passout game?

Can anyone tell what are these game that I mentioned?

Thanks!
Update: I understand that these games can cause death and I am NOT going to do it. Cause I am not stupid to do it.

I just want to know the difference between these games.
Update 2: Barbie Baby---It got reported.
Update 3: Barbie Baby---I don't know why the question was reported.

The reason said the question violated the Community Guidelines or Terms of Service.

I appealed it. Do you think the question is a violation?

You deserved 10 points in that question but it got reported......