asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTeen & Preteen · 1 decade ago

Okay, it is confusing. Is this choking game, fainting game, passout game, or WHAT?!?

Okay, I am so confused. There are three types of game that make you faint. What is choking game? That one you choke your throat to faint, right? Fainting game, you just sit in frog position, take 20 deep breaths, stand up, suck your thumb in and blow, and you faint, right? What is passout game?

Can anyone tell what are these game that I mentioned?

Thanks!

I understand that these games can cause death and I am NOT going to do it. Cause I am not stupid to do it.

I just want to know the difference between these games.

Barbie Baby---It got reported.

Barbie Baby---I don't know why the question was reported.

The reason said the question violated the Community Guidelines or Terms of Service.

I appealed it. Do you think the question is a violation?

You deserved 10 points in that question but it got reported......

Favorite Answer

What happened to your other question like this? i went to look for it this morning, and it was gone.

-The choking game [if your alone], you tie a rope around your throat so that it hits this weird pressure point and it causes you to pass out. VERY dangerous. I read a story about a girl who was so addicted to the version she played with her friends [will explain momentarily] that she tried on her own.. and when she fainted, her legs gave out. She ended up hanging herself with a dog leash. Just so she could play the choking game.

-With a group of people someone pushes on the pressure point on your neck, and after pushing for a couple seconds you pass out.

-The pass out game [the one i told you my friend died from]...

You know the waiting position in softball? where your bent over, with your hands on your knees? Well you go in that position. Someone is standing behind you, while you take 12 deep breaths, the person hits you on the back 12 times [not hard]. Then, two people pull you up. One of them holds you so you dont fall. The other Grabs your by your throat and puts you in a chokehold-like-thing. You close your eyes. and they push somewhere on your throat. and everything goes black.

Its not sure which one she died from, but it was either the fainting or the pass out game.

NOW, TO ANY LITTLE KIDS READING THIS, THINKING "OH, I WANNA TRY!''.... DONT!!!!!!!!!!! My best friend did this and DIED FROM IT! She had a heart attack which led to a seizure from this. It KILLED her. Do you know how hard it is to look at your best friend in a f___ing casket? PRETTY DANG HARD! This game is NOT something to fool around with. ESPECIALLY, the choking version. It's the most addicting one of the three [so i've heard] and also the most dangerous. You can hang yourself very easily in the choking one,

During the pass out game, some girl from my old school that i didn't really know played it. She didn't wake up for a few days. So my school banned the game and if you got caught playing it you would get suspended, or expelled. Depending on how bad it was.

PLEASE don't mess around with this game.

[to any one reading, that is contemplating trying it]

EDIT: Im sorry, but honestly who would report that question? It's a genuine question. What was the reason they gave for it?

You should appeal. I had like 12 thumbs up last time I looked lol I was diggin' it=]

EditX2: NO that question was NOT a violation..

You asked a legit question, and you were getting legit answers. It's not like you said "Hey guys, let's all go play the fainting game for fun and see if anyone dies okay?"

Sometimes people on here really tick me off.

Like, I asked a question yesterday that said "If you need to vent, here's your place to do it, but only if you answer this question first.. what is your favorite flower and why?"

the reason was "solicitation"

Argh.

Fainting Game

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Okay, I am so confused. There are three types of game that make you faint. What is choking game? That one you choke your throat to faint, right? Fainting game, you just sit in frog position, take 20 deep breaths, stand up, suck your thumb in and blow, and you faint, right? What is passout...

Source(s): confusing choking game fainting game passout game what: https://shortly.im/4kSdp

When I was 9 and 10years of age I remember me and my apartment complex friends and older kids used to do the self-perscribed edition of this game. It wasn't done completely as described here....no standing up or holding breath. We would pass out but wake,back up--not go unconscious for 5 minutes--just seconds. I never really knew then or now how dangerous it really can be. Unless the technique these kids are using today is a completely different damaging "game." What a shame that 25 years later in my life these "games" became more and more extreme. Just like everything else in this world.

The choking game is where someone grabs your neck and puts pressure on a certain area so you pass out (not telling where).

The fainting game is where you go on your hands in knees, take fifteen or so big, deep breaths, stand up quickly and stick your thumb in your mouth and exhale as hard as you can without letting any air out. You faint and are unconcious for a few minutes.

You get kind of dizzy from both games and then you pass out for a moment and feel kind of groggy after.

The choking game is the one that kills kids, but both are very dangerous and stupid. Some kids get kind of addicted to the choking game b/c of the feeling you get playing it and take it too far, choking themselves with belts and chains... And if you don't choke right, you can kill the person, so... don't play either.

• S

I think the passout game is where you sit, take 12 or something breaths, and stand up and someone presses on your chest, BUT THAT COULD CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE. I don't think the others sound safe either. I've never heard of the other ones but I wouldn't play any just to be on the safe side.

Interesting, giving instructions for something that could be lethal. Like giving directions for murder. Hope you all have strong consciences. Because no matter how much you say "Don't try this at home or don't do ths" SOME teen is going to try it. Someone may die as a result of this. If raising awareness is part of what you want, some of you went way beyond. This is a dangerous 'game' and kids do get arrested and or hospitalized for trying it. One guy's buddy was arrested because he did not try to stop it and the participant died. Accessory to suicide, he went to jail.

• Basically what you are saying is ignorance is bliss. This kids may eventually find out about the game and practice it, so it is better they know what it is now and that it is wrong to do it.

I have heard of these games and anyone who decides to play any of these so called games is just plain stupid.You could really do harm to yourself.I don't know who came up with such an idiotic idea in the first place.

I know what you are talking about. A lot of kids at my middle school played that game. They got in trouble with the principal. They were kids that were in my class and they would do it like everyday to a lot of people. At the time, I didn't think anything of it, but know I know that it is very dangerous.

People have different names for the game.

They all do the same thing to you. (pass out/faint for about 10 seconds.)

People just have different ways of playing like the two ways you explained up there.

I played this game myself and with friends.

The way i did it was i was in a frog position, took 20 deep breaths, stood up, Xed my arms across my chest and my friend pushed me against the wall (pushing all their weight on me until i passed out)

I wouldnt do it again it was really weird. I woke up and didnt even know i did it, and i even smashed my head on my friends wall.

I wouldnt do it if i was you!

okay? good.