Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
how to make a photo frame?（急！！！！！）(20點！！）
how to make a photo frame?
please ues English.
you should tell me what you need ,what you should do .
- BaggioLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
How to make a photo frame
Material : 5 mm thick cardboard in size 8” x 10” 1 piece
0.5 mm thick plastic sheet size 5.5” x 7.5” 1 piece
1. Measure the cardboard with a ruler for an opening of 5” x 7” .
2. Cut out the opening so that the cardboard becomes a frame with window opening.
3. Use the cut out 5” x 7” cardboard to make the easel for the frame. Firstly cut the cardboard into a 7” x 2” long board. Then wrap the upper part of the board by 1/ 2” as attaching part to the back of the frame. Afterward cut the lower part of the board to a diagonal 90 degrees so the easel can stand still on the table.
4. Use either the photo or another piece of 5” x 7” cardboard as the back of the window. Glue the easel onto the back till dry.
5. Place the plastic sheet inside the window pocket.
6. Put the photo behind the plastic sheet.
7. Put the back behind the photo.
8. Paint the front of the photo frame with water color paint in any pattern you like.
Here you have a simple yet unique photo frame all made by hand !Source(s): Myself
- 1 decade ago
thx for your help! 衷心感激你！請接受我由衷的感謝吧！