asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

想請問一下 這篇短文中的片語有哪些

An old admiral was famous in the navy for his bad temper, so everyone tried hard not to annoy him.

One week his ships were going to take part in a big international exercise, so he came on board in the evening, had his dinner and then went to bed.

In the morning he had his breakfast early, came up to the bridge and examined the ships in his group carefully

Then he said angrily, “There should be two cruisers in this group, but I can only see one. Where’s the other?”

No one dared to answer, and this made the admiral even angrier. His face became redder and redder.

“Well?” he shouted. “What are you fools hiding from me? Where’s the second cruiser? What’s happened to it? Answer me!”

At last a young sailor found enough courage to speak.

這篇裡面的片語有哪些??

Rating
    Favorite Answer

An old admiral was famous in the navy for[7] his bad temper, so everyone tried hard not to annoy him.

One week his ships were going to take part[1] in a big international exercise, so he came on board in the evening, had his dinner and then went to bed[2].

In the morning he had his breakfast early, came up to [3]the bridge and examined the ships in his group carefully

No one dared to answer, and this made the admiral even angrier. His face became redder and redder[4].

“Well?” he shouted. “What are you fools hiding from[5] me? Where’s the second cruiser? What’s happened to it? Answer me!”

At last[6] a young sailor found enough courage to[6] speak.

[1]參加;參與 [2]上床睡覺;就寢 [3]登上

[4]愈來愈紅(比較級 and 比較級 = 愈來愈~)

[5]對~隱瞞 [6]鼓起勇氣 [7]~以~聞名

補充,,,,答案是另一艘軍艦(巡航鑑)就是他們自己所在的地方

[3]~我不確定算不算[片語]

2008-05-25 14:22:46 補充:

[tried hard not to ]~儘量避免....

2008-05-25 14:25:02 補充:

[come on board]~,登上(船艦,飛機....)

2008-05-25 15:08:32 補充:

回來又看到一個~

[WHAT HAPPENED TO]~發生什麼事; 到底~怎麼了

Source(s): 個人淺見,請參考