Nick's testmoney 中翻英 20點

有人可以幫我翻譯嗎?

要照這者個人所說的翻成英文

http://www.wretch.cc/video/ritahsia&func=single&vi...

我的名字是力克,

我來自澳洲,

今早我要跟大家分享我的見證,

分享神如何藉我的殘障,

賜我恩典、力量和安慰跟你分享,

即使面對不合理的極大逆境,你如何得到勝利、平安和喜樂。

神的子民一同說,WOW~讚美神。

我們這裡說WOW的意思是走在水面上,

多奇妙的生命。真好。

你做得這麼好真是好,

爲避免大家不明白,讓我澄清一下,你是生來就這樣子的?

Nick:對。

怎麼回事呢?為何你天生沒有四肢呢?

Nick:我今年24歲,這件事絕對沒有任何醫學上的解釋,

母親是護士,

他很清楚懷孕期間該做或不該做的事,

我是他們的第一位孩子,

生下這樣的孩子是極大的悲劇,我們有許多疑問,

他們作為父母也有許多疑問,

我作為小孩也有許多疑問,但卻沒有解答,世界無法告訴我們為何我天生如此,但我在其中看到神的榮耀,我只願把一切榮耀、感謝、讚美歸給神,因為我的受造奇妙、可畏。

大好了。

Nick:祂對每一個人都有一個計畫一的盼望。

你的父母怎樣面對這件事?當然,你出生時根本不曉得自己的情況。

Nick:對

但你父母必定知道,他們怎麼面對?

Nick:我無法以言詞表達,他們無法以言詞表達當時的感受,他們經歷過許多否認和沮喪的階段,我出生後大約過了四個月,他們才接我回家,把我當作正常孩子般撫養,四個月後,神的平安帶領著他們,他們能夠在這事上信靠神,原本是極為震驚,因為雙方的家庭,都沒有天生缺陷的歷史,我有一弟一妹,他們都沒有先天性缺陷,但很奇妙,當父母照顧著我,在壓力極大和極焦慮的日子裡,他們信靠神,神的恩典就在他們生命裡施行神蹟。

有人可以幫我翻譯嗎?

要照這者個人所說的翻成英文

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is making every effort to overcome,

I come from Australia,

I would share my witness with everybody this morning,

Sharing the god , how to make use of my disability,

Grant me favor , strength and comfort sharing with you,

Even face the unreasonable great adverse circumstance , how you get the victory, safe and like and happy.

The sub member of a nationality of the spirit says together, WOW supernatural praise spirit .

We say that the meaning of WOW is to walk on the surface of water here,

Many wonderful lives. It is very good.

It is really well that you do so well,

? Prevent everybody from understand , let me clarify, you born on in this way?

Nick: Yes.

What is the matter? Why do not you have four limbs innately?

Nick: I am 24 years old this year, there is no explanation on any medical science definitely in this,

Mother is a nurse,

Thing that the pregnancy should be done or shouldn't be done that he is very clear,

I am the first child of theirs,

It is a great tragedy to give birth to such a child, we have a lot of queries,

They have a lot of queries too as parents,

I have a lot of queries too as the child, but answer, world unable to tell us why I innately so, but I see the god honor among them, I only wish to belong to honor , thanking , praise to the god , because my making is wonderful, can fear .

It is good to be big.

Nick: Have the looking forward to of a plan one to everyone.

How do your parents face this? Certainly, you do not know one's own situation at all when being born in.

Nick: Right

But your parents must know , how do they face ?

2008-05-25 11:15:39 補充:

Nick: I am unable to express with the words , they are unable to express the impression at that time with the words , they have gone through a lot of denying and depressed stages, I have probably passed for four months after being born in

2008-05-25 11:16:41 補充:

they meet me and go home, regard me as and is raised normally and childishly, four months later, god safe to lead they, they can letter lean against god is extremely shocked originally at this, because the families of both sides, is not born history of the defect

2008-05-25 11:17:14 補充:

I have a sister of a younger brother, they do not all have a congenital defect , but very wonderful, work as parents are looking after me, in the pressure is great and in very much anxious day, their letter depends on the god , the favor of the spirit implements the supernatural mark in their life.

Source(s): Dr.eye, Dr.eye, Dr.eye, Dr.eye