Paypalbeing sued new updates 5/24/08?

Mehmet _vs_Paypal NewYorkIndex# 110537/07 - UPDATE Sent: 05-24-2008 16:12 Quote Reply CURING PAYPAL, I've always said that this lawsuit is not about destroying Paypal; but to force it to change. If this lawsuit is able to force Paypal to change in a way that will benefit us all then I... show more Mehmet _vs_Paypal NewYorkIndex# 110537/07 - UPDATE
Sent: 05-24-2008 16:12
Quote Reply

CURING PAYPAL,

I've always said that this lawsuit is not about destroying Paypal; but to force it to change. If this lawsuit is able to force Paypal to change in a way that will benefit us all then I would say it was successful. Paypal offers a service that benefits us all and we need it. There is no doubt about that. For example, I know a student who is traveling the World and to make money, he does graphic design on the Internet via a wireless web or internet cafe. His clients pay him via Paypal and he then uses Paypal's debit card to withdraw the money in any County he is at. You got to love this kind of freedom. So, Paypal gives us all a great freedom and a service we absolutely need. The problem is that Paypal is lying to us and perpetrating an evil on us simply to make profits. This has to stop. Consumers must be Paypal's first priority, or consumers will continue to turn against it and it will just get worse.

CLICK HERE FOR OUR PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE

lawsuits
Big BOSS

From: N/A
Messages: 661

Mehmet _vs_Paypal NewYorkIndex# 110537/07 - UPDATE
Sent: 05-24-2008 15:44
Quote Reply

EVIDENCE,

Here is a copy of the settlement agreement that Paypal entered into with 28 U.S. Attorneys that required Paypal to stop going into member's bank accounts when they instructed Paypal to use their credit or debit card.

You'll notice that Paypal is required to reimburse chargeback fees when it is determined that the consumer is innocent of any wrong doing. But Paypal conceals the fact that these consumers are victims of a "false positive" so when a false positive freezes funds and causes a buyer to request a chargeback, Paypal still charges the chargeback fee and takes the interest payments from those frozen funds.

Paypal Settlement
http://myfloridalegal.com/webfiles.nsf/WF/MRAY-6U3L4N/$file/PayPal_AVC.pdf
Update: if i never posted this who would knew whats happing
1 answer 1