Does anyone have any tips or tricks to win on slot machines?

Any tips or tricks to let me win more $$ on slot machines? Everytime I go I win some $$ but not nearly as much as other people, is there a trick?? I want to win more $$

Favorite Answer

stick to a machine that is paying out in large amounts, maybe 2 out of 3 rolls at least. if you get 10 rolls of nothing, switch. if a machine starts out cold, don't wait for it to pay off.

also, whatever you have budgeted for slots, start on a machine that is about 1/1000th that amount. For example, if you plan to spend $100, start on a dime machine, and expect to play about 30-50 cents per spin. Also, don't get fooled by the computerized penny machines. to win a decent amount, you have to pay 50 cents per roll up to $2.50, making it more expensive than the nickle or dime machines.

if you see somebody winning consistently, hang out near them and take over their machine when they are done. a machine that is paying out will usually continue paying out.

another tip is to avoid the progressives. usually, progressive machines have a much lower density of pictures than other types of machines. if you notice the patterns of pictures, there's usually 3-5 "stop" positions between pictures. the non-progressives usually have 3, while the progressives usually have 5.

finally, watch the payout schedules. avoid machines where the minimum payout is less than 1:1, or there is no payout for a single cherry or other picture. some machines require a minimum of two pictures to hit for the 1:1 payout.

• mckean

Slot Machines Tips And Tricks

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): tips tricks win slot machines: https://shortly.im/lGveZ

Slot machines are all designed to take money from the player there is nothing you can do to make it pay you anymore money than the next person who plays it. Slot machine don't have a memory so it can pay out a maximum win one spin after the other. It doesn't matter how much money the person before you has put in, if someone plays a machine and puts in $10000 it is just as likely to pay out as a machine that someone has just put in $1. The bottom line is that anyone who regularly plays slot machines always eventually loses, that is what they are designed for, if you could actually make money out of the slots then they wouldn't exsist. Casinos have little tricks they use into making you think that a profit can be made, that is how they suck people into the slot machine dreamworld of possibly making money from them. No one ever makes a profit except the casino

If you£In the event that you} realized a premier performing football staff was enjoying an underperforming one, the obvious bet could be on the very best doing team. But imagine if your opted for staff just sidelined their three most useful people through recent incidents could they be this type of strong competitor to get that fit now? Zcodes System, from here https://tr.im/B2nkT , will provide you with all that sort of information in order to have better chances of winning the bets.

The activities in Zcodes System are plumped for to ensure that allow you to participate in high volume betting at bookies because of their recognition and are opted for using over 80 various variables that govern each game such as: player problems, injuries, staff variety, home or out staff, goalies, previous performance, predicted future efficiency, instructors, activities, significance of match, rivalries and a whole lot more

This is the place where a bit of information can and typically may derail you and where a large number of in-depth, up to the moment knowledge can make you a winner. Time and time again.

Mostly it is just being at the right place at the right time....but don't be in a hurry. Take your time. When I go, I will watch people. If they are sitting at a machine for a while and continuing to put money in and not get any payoff it is bound to pay out soon. I will go to that machine as soon as the person leaves. I put the max in 3 times, if it dosent pay out. I move on. Double Diamond machines do well. Also, machines on the end aisles do well. Just take your time, always play the max. Good Luck!!

Most of the work to make winning predictions based on a variety of appropriate, new facets is completed for you with the Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/kH49D . You only place your bets on the choices the system provides you with and view your winnings increase as though by secret!

The best thing about Zcodes is the newest done-for-you systems. They are proven development lines that take most of the guesswork out of betting.

If you are looking to produce some serious money with sports investing, that is the greatest spot to start. You will need activity betting to a next level.

Do you want to follow a winning sports betting system but don't have time to analyze the stats and probabilities yourself?

Are you tired of losing by following so called sports guru's that have no clue what they are doing?

Imagine if you had a fully automated Sports betting robot that not only calculates all the stats and probabilities but also gives you EXACT picks you need to place to win? With EXACT unit sizes! Yes, complete No Brainer.

Nothing to calculate

Nothing to worry about

Human error free winning picks

Then check this out: https://tr.im/3ZAWe

1

Source(s): Winning Sport Picks http://SportBettingSystem.teres.info/?Cg73