What are some good book series for teens to young adults, female?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The 310 Series >> a series about a girl who moves to hollywood and begins her new life living with two roommates also trying to make their big break.

The A-List Series>> a girl named Anna who moves from upscale new york with her prim and proper mom to california to reinvent her life in her senior year but things become crazy just after meeting a guy she thinks she loves on the plane to CA. (there are 10 books in this series and they become quite addicting).

Blue is for Magic (series) >> stacy has nightmares about her roommate drea and needs to use her familys legacy of magic to put the puzzle together of what will happen before they are in any danger.

Avalon High >> by meg cabot... is similar to alot of the other books she has written if you have read any of them.

Host >> by stephenie meyer (i havent started it yet but have gotten good reviews)

I'd tell you I love you but then I'd have to kill you >> a high school girl goes to an acadamy with other high IQ girls which is only known by them and the secret service as a school for spies. Soon love mixes with the outside world and things begin to be discovered. (next book in the series is Cross my heart and hope to spy)

The princess diaries series >> by meg cabot

Starlet Series>> by Randi Reisfield

Private Series >> by Kate Brian

The Clique Series >> Massie has always lived in a rich life style and followed by her faithful friends, the pretty comittee, but things get stirred up once Claire comes to live with her.

Teen Idol >> by Meg Cabot

Secrets of my hollywood life >> by Jen Catolina

Golden >> By Jennifer Barnes

The Upper Class >> by Hobson Brown

Poseur >> by Rachel Maude

Peeps>> by Scott Westerfield

The Uglies >> by Scott Westerfield A sci fi sort of fantasy involving love and rediscovering the world after living in a brain washed community.

Gossip Girl series >> also the new gossip girl book: the carlyles.

Lost Summer >> Alex McAulay

All sarah dessen books :

the truth about forever

lock and key

that summer

this lullaby

someone like you

just listen

dreamland

keeping moon

The Sisterhood of the traveling pants >> by anne brashares

Above all Stephenie meyers >> twilight series !!

Also:

It girl

Blue Bloods

Graffti Girl

All-American Girl

The Davinci Code

13 Little Blue Envelopes

Inkheart

Source(s): my readings
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A Prophecy Forgotten by M. B. Weston is an excellent book, and the first in a new series. Here is my review:

M. B. Weston’s A Prophecy Forgotten (Book One of The Elysian Chronicles) is an outstanding first novel in what is bound to be a significant book series. Though technically a Young Adult book, A Prophecy Forgotten is Young Adult the way the Harry Potter series is – people of all ages will love it. The action starts in a mystical place called Heaven’s Realm, where the Cherubians (the good guys, for the most part) are locked in a war with the Mornachts (the bad guys). The story stretches all the way to earth, where a novice Cherubian soldier named Gabriella watches over a troubled young boy named Tommy. Tommy is the subject of the forgotten prophecy for which the book is named. Unaware of his epic destiny, Tommy is kept plenty busy by the break-up of his parents’ marriage and problems at school. While Gabriella does her best to protect him from bullies and wandering Mornachts, a Cherubian Special Forces officer named Davian is trying to learn just what role Tommy will play in saving Heaven’s Realm. Davian leads a hand-picked team of Cherubian soldiers deep into Morvenia, the land of the Mornachts, not knowing that the real threat is back in his home country, Elysia. M.B. Weston has created a fantastic world filled with prescient unicorns, hyperactive sprites, supposedly neutral gnomes, wolves, Sabers (saber-toothed tigers), dragons, and a Minotaur or two. Even so, this is no fantasy realm: There are rules here. The Cherubians can fly, but they are susceptible to poisonwood arrows fired by the Mornachts. When a Mornacht is killed in battle it explodes, posing all sorts of difficulties for covert operators like Davian. A set of books called The Runes is believed by some Cherubians to hold the answer to their difficulties, but others scoff at this ancient wisdom. And on earth, Gabriella tries to steer Tommy away from making the wrong choices, choices which will make him susceptible to the Mornachts. M.B. Weston is an exciting new voice with a limitless imagination and a wonderful sense of humor. If the rest of this series is only half as good as A Prophecy Forgotten, it will be a major success.

Vincent H. O'Neil

MURDER IN EXILE (St. Martin's Press 2006)

REDUCED CIRCUMSTANCES (St. Martin's Press 2007)

EXILE TRUST (St. Martin's Press June, 2008)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love Meg Cabot and Sophie Kinsella's books. I am in the process of reading Emily Giffin's books. They are all great authors!

For I teen I recommend Meg Cabot's young adult books. She is the best author. She has adult books too, so you can grow with her. www.megcabot.com

• 1 decade ago

Jean Auel's Clan of the Cave Bear series.

or

Any of the Daphne du Marier gothic romance novels

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ALEXIS
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Here are some of my faovirtes:

Neil Gaiman is an amazing author!

Edgar Allen Poe is a really good author. Check out his poems and short stories.

William Shakespeare is good too.

Any books by Scott Westernfeld or Neal Shusterman are really good too.

Any books by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes are amazing! There is In The Forest of The Night, Demon In My View, Shattered Mirror, Midnight Predator. And then there is the The Kiesha'ra series: Hawksong (the best in the series!), Snakecharm, Falcondance, Wolfcry and Wyverhail.

A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly

Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

How To Kill A Rock Star by Tiffanie Debartolo

The Princess Bride by William Goldman

13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

Girl At Sea by Maureen Johnson

Abarat by Clive Barker, Make sue you get the hardcover version though!!! If you liked the first one be sure to check out the next book in the series Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War.

Daughters of Destiny series: Keeper of the Winds by Jenna Solitaire, If you enjoyed the first one check out the next three books in the series. Keeper of the Waters, Keeper of the Flames and Keeper of the Earth.

The Abhorsen Trilogy (Sabriel, Lirael, Abhorsen) by Garth Nix

The Maximum Ride series (The Angel Experiment, Schools Out Forever, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, The Final Warning) by James Patterson

His Dark Materials trilogy (The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass) by Philip Pullman

A Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels and The Far Sweet Thing by Libba Bray

The Riddles of Epsilon by Christine Morton-Shaw

The Cry of the Icemark by Stuart Hill, If you liked this one, check out the next two Blade of Fire and The Last Battle of the Icemark.

The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray by Chris Wooding

Inkheart and Inkspell by Cornelia Funke

The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke

Holes by Louis Sanchar

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares

Dreamland by Sarah Dessen

A Mango Shaped Space by Wendy Mass

The Morganville Vampire series (Glass Houses, Dead Girls Dance, Midnight Alley and Feast of Fools) by Rachel Cain

The Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini

The Chronicles of Narnia (7 books) by C.S. Lewis

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien

Impulse by Ellen Hopkins

The Secret Under My Skin by Janet McNaughton

Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer

Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

All-American Girl by Meg Cabot

Uglies series by Scott Westernfeld

The Wind Singer, Slaves of the Mastery and Firesong by William Nicholson

Define “Normal” by Julie Ann Peters

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

Go Ask Alice by Anonymous

Source(s): Enjoy!
  • 1 decade ago

OK to start with there are many amazing books!!!!!

There are:

~Twilight Series by Stephinie Meyer

~ Uglies series by Scott Westerfield

~The Host by Stephinie Meyer

Hope i hepled!

• 1 decade ago

angus thongs and full frontal snogging [the tital soudns perverted but they r great books...well ok so the books r a little sxual but they r awesome. go look them up.]

if u like a laugh

if u dont

ur weird

but id still reccommend twilight,

a great and terrible beauty,

or the uglies series.

• 1 decade ago

Try reading the megan series by Mary Hooper, theyre great

• Twilight series, Mortal instruments series, the gemma Doyle series, and a certain slant of light

• 1 decade ago

.try reading MEG CABOT'S books.such as the series of princess diaries,avalon high,and many more.:)and you could also try the POSEUR By rachel maude.

Source(s): my bOOks.:)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.