Court Progression of Schenk V United States?

Could anyone direct me to a source on the court progression of Schenck v. United States? Google hasn't worked for me. What i mean by court progression is, for example, (The below is made up) New York district court says schenk innocent, but you cant dodge drafts New York state supreme court says... show more Could anyone direct me to a source on the court progression of Schenck v. United States? Google hasn't worked for me.

What i mean by court progression is, for example,
(The below is made up)

New York district court says schenk innocent, but you cant dodge drafts
New York state supreme court says guilty, cant do it
Supreme court agress with state court, schenk goes to jail

Obviously more detail than that, but you get the idea. I need the lower courts (below the sup court, i know what happened there) and their decisions.

And yes, i checked Wikipedia. I know what happened once it reached the supreme court, i need what came before it.
Update: Ive found sites that say it was appealed thru district courts, i just dont know which ones and what was said