How much does a wood floor cost?

i have looked everywhere for pricing but no website has any sort of price on it. i just want to put wood floor in my 15 x 11 size room. about how much would that be? just something simple, it doesnt have to be fancy

i put a wood floor on my entire downstairs for i think $4,500 but that was years ago... and i dont remember the price per sq foot

• rob s
    Favorite Answer

Real pre finished hard wood will start around 3 00 a s/f and up depending on the spieces of wood you pick.. oak / walnut cherry etc... Labor IN GENERAL 2 75 / 3 00 a s/f so that s a ballball GL

Source(s): 20 year floor store owner and installer

1

Source(s): Ultimate 16000 Woodworking Projects : http://WoodworkingPlans.siopu.com/?Qvce

In 1998, I installed pre-finished wood floor myself... about 850 sq ft. The cost for the material (including compressor & stapler rental) was about $4500. It was good material - oak - I don't remember the grade (probably one notch down from the top stuff), but it has lasted very well. I'm sure a professional installer could have gotten the material more cheaply. That doesn't directly answer your question, but should give you an idea of part of the cost. A large part of the cost of professionally installed wood floors will be the material, and the quality (and price) of that can vary quite a bit. That said, depending on the flooring, $11-12/sq ft for everything doesn't sound that far away from reality.

I installed a Bruce floating wood floor in my entrance hall last year. Bought everything at Lowe's and did all of the work myself. The area was approximately 85 square feet and I spent about $ 500, or about $ 6 per square foot.

So, ppe's estimate is right on target, IF you do the install yourself. If you pay someone to do it, it'll cost a lot more.

A laminate wood floor would cost less than mine did, so you could save some by buying laminate. However, laminate prices seemed to vary widely when I was shopping last year.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How much does a wood floor cost?

Source(s): wood floor cost: https://biturl.im/UGacB

Well, that depends on what kind of floor you want. I recently had my house done with Lamiated wood and it wasn't cheap and it wasn't expensive either. Mine was $1.97 per sq and also keep in mind .. Where you buy your flooring is depending on where you buy it from?? Look around doesn't hurt. Somtimes you may find something you like one place and the other place might have the excat same thing but the first place is cheaper. get it?

I guess what I am trying to say... How much are you willing to pay?

Good luck finding the right one. :)

• ppe

you get what you pay for, average wood floor should cost about $ 5-7 sq ft

The easiest way to learn golf like a pro is by following "The Simple Golf Swing" program. It's primarily a 31 page eBook that teaches golfers how to make solid contact with the ball, how to avoid hitting fat, how to avoid slicing, how get more power, accuracy, and consistency in your swing. Consistency being the number 1 golf skill.

You not only get the eBook though, you also receive a ton of extra material including video, lessons on putting, driving, chipping, sand play etc. Here is their official site: http://www.golfswingguru.net

Woodworking Manual Decks Sheds Greenhouses : http://Woodworking.NaturallySaver.com