Mom and dad having sex?!?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
OK.. im sorry for posting this, I know its.. wrong, to post this, bit I don’t have any sisters to ask and stuff so here it goes.. Do u really feel sick and just like ‘EW’ when u can ...show more
Best Answer
I was in my twenties and walked in on my parents having sex .... I don't know who was the most embarrassed. It was actually extremely funny, but at the time and now, and I always knock on the door now.

I think it's great that your parents still find each other attractive enough to want to jump each other's bones. It's a sign of a healthy relationship.

If it bothers you, you could ask them to keep the noise down while they get it on. Or pointedly put on some LOUD music!!!!!
  • 1
  • Comment

Other Answers (26)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • simm101 answered 6 years ago
    Be thankfull that your parents are still at it if they weren't I'd be worried.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • been there got the t-shirt answered 6 years ago
    Yes. I was an only child too.

But you know what? It's NOT a big deal. You are going to have sex when you get older too. If you can't deal with it, then you remove yourself from the situation... you leave the house for a bit, you turn up your music or you TV, something. It's only going to bother you if you let it.

Be happy that your parents are still together and very much in love.... that's one of the best gifts parents can give to their kids.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • Jordan :) answered 6 years ago
    Yuck! Iv never actually heard my parents doing it but I have found condoms in their room on more than one occasion :-|

I was groced out for like weeks!!!!
    But i suppose if the didn't do it, we wouldn't be here :-P
    • 4
    • Comment
  • Daisy S answered 6 years ago
    get ear plugs, and think about how you got here.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • ZoZo answered 6 years ago
    of course they have sex. everyone should have sex till....
    you mom and dad had sex that how they conceived you.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Hilo answered 1 week ago
    It's a perfect time to practice masturbating. I know my sister masturbates a lot. I hear her a lot more than my parents. It seems our house has surround sound at times.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • sandra t answered 6 years ago
    maybe they thought you could not hear them, they have to have a life like anyone else........ never heard mine.......
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • weeredclaire answered 6 years ago
    I would say it's a perfectly natural reaction to think like that so don't worry! I suggest maybe putting your mp3 player on or something to distract you but Mums and Dads do have sex, it's a fact (I remember how I felt when I found my Dad's dirty magazine collection as a teenager though, I was grossed out too!)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • noetic answered 6 years ago
    Be glad you didn't actually SEE your mother having sex while she thought you were asleep in the bed next to her when you were 7yrs old.......I've been traumitized, sister.....traumatized...
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• ? answered 6 years ago
    Yes it is preeetttty nasty. except for me it's not my mum and dad its my mum and her boyfriend or my dad and his girlfriend. which in some ways is even worse.......
    • 1
    • Comment
  • senai answered 6 years ago
    that would be weird... but thankfully i never heard. i would not freak out so much because they do love each other...stuff has to happen* :p don't think about it,as you get older you would realise, it is no big deal.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Gemini answered 6 years ago
    Well if they didnt have sex, you wouldnt be here asking questions. You shouldnt feel like you do, its good that they still love each other.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • StarrShyn answered 6 years ago
    Growing up, it wasn't uncommon for me to hear my parents having sex. Our house was old and built too small perhaps. Their room was right next to mine.

I was an only child too.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • louise d answered 6 years ago
    Go out when you know this will be happening, if they knew you could here them they would feel the same as you EW.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Anna answered 6 years ago
    I know what you mean.
    I was I think 12 when I heard them having sex and it was pretty traumatizing.
    I know it is all normal and stuff...but it is not something you want to hear, now is it!

EEEWWW! :))
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Prissy answered 6 years ago
    I have a feeling if you turn your music up really loud, they will get the picture. That would kinda embaress at least your mom, and maybe they'll keep it down.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Bliss. answered 6 years ago
    Headphones. Real loud. Preferably, ROCK!! :D
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Kell,x answered 6 years ago
    Yee VERY EWW!!!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ME!! answered 6 years ago
    true story.

i was 6 years old and i had a nightmare. I walked downstairs to dind my parents having sex. it was so awkward and i cant get the visions and sounds out of my head to this day. i am well aware that people having sex is how i came into this world but it is nonetheless weird.

so to answer your question yes.

Source(s):

(o and to any people who answered rudely. why do you bother wasting your time answereing a question about a serious subject if you are only going to be mean.)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • bad_brad_again answered 6 years ago
    well this is not mean but have you ever thought that they don't mind you know that they still love each other and still get it on..sex is very normal everyone does it..unless they are really really loud id say i bet some music on the cd or tv could drown it them out. and too how do you know its sex they could just be exercising or watching a tv show...iv had lots of sex and id have to say someone would have to really be listening at the door to hear anything..quit peeking in their room...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • cool chick answered 6 years ago
    it would help if i knew how old you were? if you are close to your mum....could you possibly talk to her bout anything?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Ya get me? answered 6 years ago
    You're perfectly normal. Nobody wants to hear their parents doing that.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Geeze a Drink. answered 6 years ago
    Thankfully i never have, but yes i'd be grossed out also.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • fits answered 6 years ago
    Everybody hears their parents having sex at some time in their lives and its never a pleasant experience-just be glad you didnt walk in on them! Its not wrong its just what every adult does, just put it out of your head and try not to think about it!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • bigjohn B answered 6 years ago
    Why in the world would you feel that way? Don't do anything, it is none of your business. If it bothers you then make yourself scarce.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Jesus Walks answered 6 years ago
    I get turned on!
    • 2
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock