Bad nightmare? What could it mean?

OK. I live with my Gran, my Mum lives with her boyfriend 20 minues away. (Had to say that so the dream made more sense, lol). I had a wierd dream last night.

It was about 8:00 pm. and dark out. Me and my Nan were sitting downstarirs when our phone rang. The number that showed up was my Mums number, so Nan picked up. A drunk man was on the other end, calling my Nan a B**ch. I took the phone to hear it, and the man said he would "Hurt us bad".

That was when I woke up with my heart racing. What could it mean? Any ideas?

Shano K, I'm not his biggest fan, but I don't "Hate" him.

Favorite Answer

maybe you don't trust your mom's boyfriend

• ?

To dream of someone being drunk symbolizes you are disgusted with your companions or associates. But this was a friend of your mother's. (or he was atleast an acquaintance or an enemy-anyway; in the dream he seems he knew your mother or wouldn't be calling from her house) so I am wondering if you are questioning some of her friends. The phone is a "distant relationship" symbolism but in your case probably not because you don't live with your mother. I'm sorry but that's all i can offer. I wish I could help you more. Is there a phone upstairs though? because if there is and you answered the phone downstairs that could be a sign that things are not going so well in your life right now and you need a bit of encouragement so that you can forge ahead.

that dream doesnt sound like it would happen in reality coz if it did happen would u be a little more scared in real life......... dreams can sometimess be reality but in other cases which in that dream isnt gonna happen in real life.... i know about dreams but i cant images what he will find you at..... if that did happen get outta that house and run to the police station and have him/her protect u & Nan

you might have eaten too much of something or had a wicked thought before you fell asleep

maybe it could mean that ..............um.....do you like you like your mom's BF .....?