What is the definition of "Benevolent Racism"?

And how does it come into play in this democratic election?

Favorite Answer

Is that like the "White man's burden" where whitey believed it was his God appointed duty to help out the lower "dark" people, and bring them civilization?

I think it means that they think the other race is less than theirs, but they dont' treat it with hatred or anger. Kind of like what the first poster was saying.

Definition Of Benevolent

Define Benevolent

• Mary

I see marriage as a religious belief that is between a man and a woman, of any race. However, if a gay or lesbian couple want a civil union, that will be legally seen as a marriage, then I'm all for that. That should also be extended to anyone, gay or straight, who wants to be "married" but does not want the religious aspect.

• Abby

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/L977g

I think they mean the biblical definition "Marriage is a contract by which a man sells his daughter to another man" People who want to "stick to the definition of marriage" are people who do not realize that as a society we do not live our lives in accordance to the dictionary. Rather, the dictionary changes to suit how we use the language in our lives. If you don't want to change "Marriage" then I guess you can't use any of the words that have been added to the dictionary since the one you're using to define marriage. So much for using "internet" "google" "woot" "computer" "plasma" etc etc etc.

It's still racism, plain and simple.

Are you talking about how the Democrats treat the blacks?

someone who says i can be friends with you but i cant marry you because i dont want to have children with mixed race

I think it most be a new P.C. term that people will start using...