What is it with the Hair Style in Egypt ...?

Over the weekend, the mohawk hair style is spread like hell among the Egypt section users, even the most reasonable people have turned into this style!!!!

I wonder what happened while I was away.

So, what the hell, here I go :))

• Favorite Answer

Egypt section gone Crazy !!

I will protect my hair in case of a Virus.

.

I was just this minute browsing the Egypt section and on the first page at the time I was browsing, all users had the Mohawk hairstyle --- huh!! --- I thought there was some bug in Y!A.

Then I found this question --- now I see --- I think lol :)

Its nice to find light hearted ones around Y!A --- you guys are refreshing :)

Source(s): Non-Egyptian, European, longing to visit Egypt

Why dont you join in Salah? I think you would look totally stunning with a mohawk!

Don't you agree that we all look fantastic!

addit: Wow Salah, Joe Strumer (The Clash) as in London Calling and Rock the Kasbah would be soooo jealous of your 'hawk!!!!.Lookin Mean as...........

Shalfat*"The Virus" were a great Punk band.......

At The Question Party Hope Was Seen Holding An Electric Razor............. You know The Rest

It's Eman G who started this crazy style.Then some one suggested a mohawk party and here we are having fun with our new hallarius MOHAWK...

ya salam ya salam.. eh kol el gamal da ! i have to say we look quite attractive in our mohawks.. its a rainboww of heads LOL :P... our mohawks are a symbol of our close egyptian family here in the section..

byt the way your mohawk is quite beautiful suits you well Salah ! :) LOL :P

Source(s): the PROUDEST egyptian you will ever MEET ! :)

It's the new fad! Yalla, you can dye your hair with whatever color you like :)

Shalfat: I think it's cooler to have a mohawk than a towel on your head! LOL

One night i was bored n did it. it was a joke started with Hatem about my previous avatar that he didn't like and i promised him to make a crazy new one.

Yesterday i was out n when i got back home n came online i found the section went crazy.

hahahahahhahahaha

I swear i can't stop laughing since yesterday.

The barber was giving out free hair cuts... are you joining in Salah?

hello,dear brother

there was a secret letter that spread between.......oooopppss

i spilt the beans again :D

oh..Salah...el nadara m3 el zalabatta 3amla sho3'l genaan =))

Source(s): Frowning to haters