Does anyone know what an EPPIcard is?

Got an email saying my account access has been limited because someone tried to access my account, but I don't know what an EPPIcard is, can anyone help? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I just got three messages myself and I don't have an account with them. If you don't know who they are you probably don't have an account either. Never give private info to anyone you don't know.

If you google (sorry, yahoo search) eppicard you'll get quit a few hits but some indicate a phishing scam. Go to https://www.eppicard.com/ and they will inform you that scam'ers have hit their site.

If you don't have a card from them you have no reason to worry.