Abby asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 decade ago

why is canada soo great?

my friend is obbsessed with canada. what makes it amazing

• Vampie
    Favorite Answer

I think Canada is a lovely place to be and I absolutely do love it especially since its got such gorgeous natural beauty.

From someone who comes from being raised in a country like Pakistan and then moves to a place like Canada...its almost like heaven lol

There is the free health care, the social services available, the people that are so great and helpful, our rankings on the world stage in terms of education, health, crime etc.

You can look up such things and find Canada ranking in the top spots (while the US usually ranks far below).

But I think what makes me really proud is our legal system's desire to protect and ensure rights.

As a minority I know the value of hate crime legislation for example.

And though I am not homosexual, I was so happy when we allowed same-sex marriage because I believe in equal rights.

I love Canada's traditions of multicultural, inclusiveness, rights of groups and individuals etc.

It has its flaws but really, Canada really is the only country I would ever want to call home.

Source(s): Canadian

Canada: the authentic North stable and loose. Canada is super. We get loose healthcare for one element, to no longer point out we've a multi social gathering equipment, so human beings can go with different than 2 factors (green social gathering ftw). Mary Jane isn't as strictly limited in some factors of Canada as that's interior the united states of a, we've much less racists and bigots (even with the shown fact that there are some), we've self belief in peacekeeping no longer making war, we've been in the two international wars considering that there start up and we did no longer enter WW2 3 years after all of it started, and we've been in WW1 the comprehensive time. We right here in Canada settle for different cultures and are greater effective knowledgeable. we've some staggering organic wonders besides, and are good buddies with lots of the international. Canada additionally has only 34 000 000 human beings interior the comprehensive u . s . a .. and extremely low crime fees. Plus, we are us of a best commerce important different, a million.3 billion according to day! we are us of a #a million source of oil AND we've a greater effective economic equipment and a few staggering accents.

• Kilty

Why don't you come here for a visit and discover why Canada is well respected the world over. No sense listening to some of your uninformed American compatriots that have responded here. Your friend must be able to give you some insight.

Canada is known for it's health care, social services and freedom act. While parts of all these qualities are flawed, they are dramatically better than any other place in the world.

sounds like there's a couple of jealous americans answering this one.

to answer your questions, i love canada because the people are awesome, so laid back and fun and friendly (for the most part) and it's so beautiful with the oceans and the mountains and the prairies and all the lakes. there's so many things. i love the states too but it's almost like a different mind set up here, a different way of living, and i appreciate that.

It is probably Canada's cleanliness, its liberal attitude, etc..

I live there in the summers. I've gone there for the summer since summer 03.

Trust me, it's amazing.

Everything you want to know about Canada is in the website below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada

Hope you will come and visit us some day.

The nature, ppl, multicultural, beautiful places

• BB

I dont know if its 'amazing'..but its a great place to live.

speaking from experience.

but i guess each country has its strong and low points right? And we are in no way "America's Hat".

Canada is like the apartment over the apartment where the great party goes on.

additional>

jealous?? no, I work in Canada quite often. I love the western provinces, BC, Manitoba are my favorites. I keep telling my CDN co-workers to become states 51 thru 60, and we do not want Quebec EITHER!!! eh?

If Canada is NOT the apartment over a really great party, then way does the majority of the population live within 100 miles of the US border? and thats what is it is all aboot.