promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 decade ago

What is flash ?

what is this Flash mx ? is it sort of hmtl or what ? i hear too many ppl talking about it ....

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Flash mx is a program used to make flash applications which are basically graphical interfaces. It does not take much programming ability to create a flash application (depending on the complexity of the application), just a knowledge of Flash mx. Mostly flash is used to create moving/interactive advertisments etc.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

FLASH MX is a program from Macromedia, now ADOBE,

See details here:

http://www.developingwebs.net/flash/

about what you can do using FLASH MX.

Actually you can use Flash software to create from animated logos to full length videos.

And Flash MX was the last Flash software developed from Macromedia on 2004, then Macromedia acquired from ADOBE, and now the nes flash program is FLASH CS3.

Flash used in the web cause it can create animated logo's and vindeos ,can open in any browser, and create small size files.

For example a FLASH VIDEO, is smaller from the same video in windows movie video format, and can play in any browser with no difficulties.

Have a nice day

Have a nice day

• cld
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Flash MX is a program that you use to make Flash animations, games, and applications. It's pretty flexible, depending on the way on how you use it.

the languages it can use are primarily ActionScript and JavaScript, although some components allows HTML.

Source(s): I use Flash MX 2004 Professional Edition. I make Flash webpages, and animations. I'm learning to make Flash games.
  • 1 decade ago

Um, it isnt exactly HTML, I dont know much about computer coding but its like the coding they use for games, yu dont get an option menu if you right click. Its basically an animated page.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.